pre-DCTF 2015

Blue Bird

Six-man pro
Let me preface this by admitting that I know very little about any of these teams. Of the four teams in the district I only watched Tioga in their playoff game and, quite frankly, was impressed. They play their style of game no matter how the game is going. They have no true standout players on the team, but have a solid team none the less. Their style of play is a slow down game, (they use all of the 40 second clock before each snap) ball control, and depend on not having any turnovers. And, maybe the biggest factor in their favor, they will not graduate anyone off of this team. They can only be better.

1. Tioga
2. Newcastle
3. St Joe
4. Bryson

Tioga is going to be tough again, but with that being said keeping the ball away from the other team only works if you are winning. They kept it away from May last year to keep from getting 45'd. Bryson is going to be good this year after getting some transfers . Newcastle should be solid again , and I really dont know about Saint Jo.

I think your predictions look pretty close. Saint Jo is real young. They have talent but lack experience. Tioga should be good they didn't lose one player. Newcastle always seems to have a good team and don't expect any different this year. Not sure about Bryson they got a new coach that came from the crowded field so may be some learning curve there.

Back