Prayers for Tyler Sanders (Alvin Living Stones coach)

freeagent

Six-man pro
Just got a text from Cowboy Parks telling a few of his good friends of a prayer request for Tyler Sanders, head coach at Alvin Living Stones. From the text, Tyler's been to the doctors and "initial report not good, having more tests done."

Tyler is a real young guy and real young guys aren't supposed to get sick. Will try and find out some more info.

May the Lord watch over Tyler and give strength to him, his family and those who the Lord uses to heal and care for them.

How word gets around is beyond me! What a community this is. I have already received texts and all from awesome six man coaches! Below is what I posted on facebook. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! And I will say good reports will be in store for this thread, not worried about it cause I serve an Awesome God!

I went to doctor today about bruising in my legs, and he didn't quite like what he saw. So I had blood work done, and will have a Venous Doppler done in both my legs. He is worried about blood clotting in my calves, or something else, worst case scenario, that I am not going to speak over myself. Please pray for a good report! I will hopefully get a call in a couple days with an awesome lab work results!

yung'en":bleq77ad said:
How word gets around is beyond me! What a community this is. I have already received texts and all from awesome six man coaches! Below is what I posted on facebook. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! And I will say good reports will be in store for this thread, not worried about it cause I serve an Awesome God!

I went to doctor today about bruising in my legs, and he didn't quite like what he saw. So I had blood work done, and will have a Venous Doppler done in both my legs. He is worried about blood clotting in my calves, or something else, worst case scenario, that I am not going to speak over myself. Please pray for a good report! I will hopefully get a call in a couple days with an awesome lab work results!

Here I thought you were on your deathbed with beri-beri disease or something. I was about ready to start working on my eulogy for ya.

But yeah, blood clots in the leg (deep vein thrombosis) isn't something to leave to chance. One of those suckers can break off and lodge in other places in your body which aren't real compatible with living a long and healthy life.

Will keep you in my prayers anyway ... take care, young pal!

I've given Coach Sanders alot of grief on here, but this time.......

My family and I are praying for you. Get well soon, The Good Lord will bring you health and peace.

I got'a have you on the side lines again. Ole Buddy....

Got a text from wonder dog about Coach Sanders not doing well.

Hey Coach, You need to take it easy down there. You're an AD now, kick back and let your asst's do all the leg work.

On a serious note,
I'm praying for you. Put all your trust-&-faith in God's hands.
His healing powers will bring you back stronger than ever.

Get well Soon

"I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

What a Playbook our Head Coach has.

Tyler sent me a text yesterday and asked me to share this with everybody. Seems he's visiting some rodent in Central Florida and not able to access this site.

Tests have shown that leukemia is "out of the picture," evidentally Tyler has a family history of that disease and is blessed to know that it is not in play.

He has some doppler ultrasound tests on Monday to check for blood clots.

Prayers continue that the doctors are able to diagnose and treat his illness.

Coached against Sanders when I was at Chester. Great man and a class act all the way.

I will be praying for you Tyler as you battle thru this. Trust in God and HIS plan. God bless my friend.

Give me a call and let me know how you're doing when you get a chance.

Adam Kirby

I would like to thank you all for all the prayers sent this way as they were heard and answered!! Doppler test came back pretty good, and they put me on blood thinners! I'll take that over the alternatives!

I was overwhelmed with the amount of coaches that have contacted me in the past couple weeks! Made me proud to be a part of this fraternity of brothers of six man football coaches!

I hope all of your offseasons are going well! Can't wait until August!

Thanks everyone!

Tyler Sanders

Back