Powerlifting

Six-man fan
How many of you participate in it? Just curious, we are thinking about starting it up next year here in Morgan

I knew High Island did, was there when it got started in 07. Glad to here that there are some around me that do it. Could you guys send me some info about where yall go to meets at. My supt. wants as much info as possible. PM if you would. Thanks Coach Hughes

Other sixman sized schools that I know compete (from the thswpa website):
Didn't get a chance to do boys website.

Lingleville
Priddy
Sidney
Strawn
Cross Plains
Ranger
Hermleigh
Rocksprings
Sterling City
Runge
Garden City
Gordon
White Deer
Perrin-Whitt
Springlake-Earth
Meadow
Klondike
Mt. Enterprise
Hart
Runge

Rising Star and Santa Anna have in the past couple years, but I don't believe they have anybody active this year.

1880":1wyw1wcq said:
I knew High Island did, was there when it got started in 07. Glad to here that there are some around me that do it. Could you guys send me some info about where yall go to meets at. My supt. wants as much info as possible. PM if you would. Thanks Coach Hughes

Coach Hughes if you would not mind sharing the information that you find out we are also interested in getting power lifting started as well. I took a few students to a meet at Carthage this year and they all really enjoyed it.

Thank you
Scott Hayes
Trinidad
[email protected]

CoachHayes":3kjzgyov said:
1880":3kjzgyov said:

Coach Hughes if you would not mind sharing the information that you find out we are also interested in getting power lifting started as well. I took a few students to a meet at Carthage this year and they all really enjoyed it.

Thank you
Scott Hayes
Trinidad
[email protected]

No problem

At one point, Lometa had a pretty good little power-lifting program. Sent a couple of kids to state and I think had a young lady win state in her weight class.

But, like other things at Lometa, when leadership and administration quits caring about a program, then it usually goes down the drain.

Back