Possible issues with Richland Springs FB Team

You would think that I have more insight than others but that's simply not the case. I have a handful of people who I talk to about six-man football. Spoiler alert: only one of those guys is a coach. I have almost zero insight into anything. Most of the six-man related conversations I have are with members of this site who are calling me to complain about this or that, which is fine...I expected as much when I took it over.

I can't help people who leave the site. I took it over and I'm doing my best just to keep it going and running smoothly. I didn't see anyone else stepping up to keep it going and what I'm doing here is certainly better than the site simply being gone...or so I thought.

You're probably right though...I probably shouldn't have commented here...lesson learned...it won't happen again. My thinking was simply if I posted what I considered to be the truth, it might prevent others from injecting BS as truth as usually happens in these RS threads. Again, I apologize and it won't happen again.

You would think that I have more insight than others but that's simply not the case. I have a handful of people who I talk to about six-man football. Spoiler alert: only one of those guys is a coach. I have almost zero insight into anything. Most of the six-man related conversations I have are with members of this site who are calling me to complain about this or that, which is fine...I expected as much when I took it over.

I can't help people who leave the site. I took it over and I'm doing my best just to keep it going and running smoothly. I didn't see anyone else stepping up to keep it going and what I'm doing here is certainly better than the site simply being gone...or so I thought.

You're probably right though...I probably shouldn't have commented here...lesson learned...it won't happen again. My thinking was simply if I posted what I considered to be the truth, it might prevent others from injecting BS as truth as usually happens in these RS threads. Again, I apologize and it won't happen again.
Thanks again for maintaining this site. I see no need for an apology.

First,
For anyone who post besides Mike to try and take his side on this I love you and wish you the best 😘. Love you more after you post.

So Mike please explain your position in owning and running this site? Is it to have people like Coaches, or Leman who has big Trust with Coaches give you insite and then you come
Gossip on Your site to say, “Hey I’m owner and I have the in site”? I was hopeing for a humble site, management controled, professional publicity for this Outstanding game of Sixman Football. We need it. Please don’t take it personal, your a good guy personally. Just apologize and
Quit listening to these yuppies that say have your back.
Work is work, you bought the site. Work not play gossip.

Thank you Granger for how you managed and ran your site.
🤣🤣

Mike,
As The site of Sixman Football, you may have more insite, due to us coaches trusting you. It’s not your job to give insite on players out or injuries. Let the gossip by the fake news run, then if it gets out of line, then. You as the law of this site stops it. All I’m saying is Coaches do not appreciate you to gossip as owner of this site with (Trust) about our teams.
Now with that said, Superman and everyone else can come try and say their bs on here about defending you.
Tring to help you is all,
So many quality Sixman people have left this site, and I hate it.
Have a blessed evening
No one ever leaves sixman football.com, they just get new accounts under different names!

Mike,
As The site of Sixman Football, you may have more insite, due to us coaches trusting you. It’s not your job to give insite on players out or injuries. Let the gossip by the fake news run, then if it gets out of line, then. You as the law of this site stops it. All I’m saying is Coaches do not appreciate you to gossip as owner of this site with (Trust) about our teams.
Now with that said, Superman and everyone else can come try and say their bs on here about defending you.
Have a blessed evening
The Quality sixman people you are talking about are all from RS correct? Don’t bother answering everyone knows the answer.
P.S. everyone knows more- if you respond or anybody defends you, we’ll know they really didn’t leave the site.

First,
For anyone who post besides Mike to try and take his side on this I love you and wish you the best 😘. Love you more after you post.

So Mike please explain your position in owning and running this site? Is it to have people like Coaches, or Leman who has big Trust with Coaches give you insite and then you come
Gossip on Your site to say, “Hey I’m owner and I have the in site”? I was hopeing for a humble site, management controled, professional publicity for this Outstanding game of Sixman Football. We need it. Please don’t take it personal, your a good guy personally. Just apologize and

You ever had anyone tell you NO? We can defend Mike or anyone else in here we want. You demand an apology? Looking over you posts your gossip and opinion probably warrant a few apologies as well. Fortunately for you most of us are not so insecure as to demand an apology when we don't like things. Unless you paid for the site and you are in charge it's not you call or any of your business. I'm sure we can afford to loose one more quality person so move on or start your own.

We love you and wish you the best 👌

You ever had anyone tell you NO? We can defend Mike or anyone else in here we want. You demand an apology? Looking over you posts your gossip and opinion probably warrant a few apologies as well. Fortunately for you most of us are not so insecure as to demand an apology when we don't like things. Unless you paid for the site and you are in charge it's not you call or any of your business. I'm sure we can afford to loose one more quality person so move on or start your own.

We love you and wish you the best 👌
Every One Knows more, this and a couple more were written to/for you. I agree that no one leaves this site, they just get new accounts with new names. Mike took what Granger started and has tried to add a few new things. I have only been a part of this site a few years but I have enjoyed it and made some good friends. Keep up the good work Mike and thank you so much Grainger.

Mike,
Have a blessed evening

First,

I can't believe this dude is a coach. How the hell did you graduate college?

I can't believe this dude is a coach. How the hell did you graduate college?
And dominateing in the 11man ranks, like we did in 6man when I played. Little inside, 32 of the kids I coached are playing or have played college football, 27 basketball, and 32 baseball. Could also get into my other kiddos professions, just from the last 10years. Wish you small minded folks would read into the post to an owner of a site. My opinion.
But please continue worrying about others winning in life. You motivate us Winners, Love you!
haha it’s what the losers do!
-Just Win Baby, Just Win

And dominateing in the 11man ranks, like we did in 6man when I played. Little inside, 32 of the kids I coached are playing or have played college football, 27 basketball, and 32 baseball. Could also get into my other kiddos professions, just from the last 10years. Wish you small minded folks would read into the post to an owner of a site. My opinion.
But please continue worrying about others winning in life. You motivate us Winners, Love you!
-Just Win Baby, Just Win
I thought you left the website?
You can’t call out the owner in public and not expect members to weigh in on what was said. Next time send a private message to Mike. You’ve dropped everything coaching accomplishment but your real name… I wonder why?

-Just Win Baby, Just
Lol nice self love. The empty Wagon rattles the loudest!!

From the Fence:

Seems like every time RS has a post on this site everyone loses their minds and turns into a bunch of condescending, holier than thou, you can't say that about my team, cry babies. And its even worse when the truth is posted.
Pretty sure the easiest way to fix it is delete any and all posts regarding RS so no one gets their feelings hurt and feels the need to demand apologies because words hurt soooo bad.
Then again, if we did that it would be censorship and lord knows the amount of unrefined jack wagons who would come out of the woodwork to comment. Just like they probably will when I post this........ Funny thing about it is we don't care, we do it because we can live rent free in your head, and because my favorite trash talkers team got knocked out of the playoffs so with him gone this is how I have to spend my time.
Throwing rocks in the pond and watching the ripples 🤣🤣🤣

I haven’t taken the time to read all of this thread. Nor do I really care too. I have said it before and I still stand by it. WHO CARES RS and JB can fade to black as far Im concerned. But you are correct Fencelineguy every time there is a post regarding RS or JB people lose their minds. It’s comical if nothing else. I wander if any of these super fans of RS were around when we 45’d them year after year. Lol.
Oh and I’m not going anywhere. My Tigers are not in the hunt this year so I will be supporting Cherokee for sure. I’ll try to figure out who from D1 East I can get behind but that’s a tough one lol.

Back