Possible issues with Richland Springs FB Team

More along the lines of injuries and move outs

From what I hear Ethridge is gone and Lusty is hurt. There also may be another starter out with injury. Keep in mind, while I do consider the source of this info to be very reliable, it is third party info. I haven't confirmed any of this with anyone from RS.

It’s been a minute. I have not heard anything on any injuries but maybe I wouldn’t know. Have heard from eyes on friends that they might be a more cohesive unit without him. I don’t know him I’m sure he’s a good kid and he’s undoubtedly an athlete, no question there. So it would be hard to believe unless you had firsthand knowledge watching the games IMO. Not sure what the situation was or is all together. Oh well line em up and play ball. Win you move on. Lose you go home. Doesn’t matter who’s out there at this point.

Richland won vs Zephyr tonight (11/11/22). Richland scored in the 60's and Zephyr had 16. I found the score at two other sites. I don't know why it is not posted on 6MF.C.

From what I hear Ethridge is gone and Lusty is hurt. There also may be another starter out with injury. Keep in mind, while I do consider the source of this info to be very reliable, it is third party info. I haven't confirmed any of this with anyone from RS.
Mike as an admin of this site”owner” why would you comment on such? Lots of respect lost as coaches. This sites credibility is gone. What a shame

Mike as an admin of this site”owner” why would you comment on such? Lots of respect lost as coaches. This sites credibility is gone. What a shame
I see nothing at all wrong with Mike’s comment, either as an admin or the owner of this site, at the end of the day he is a six man football fan and just as entitled to comment here as anyone. Someone asked a question and he answered with the information he had at hand just as anyone would or could while also adding the disclaimer that his information was third party. So I say shame on you for coming on here running your cake eater, trying to make a good person look bad.
If you are a coach who has lost respect, I’m sorry your season is over, there is always basketball and eventually next year👍🏻

Richland won vs Zephyr tonight (11/11/22). Richland scored in the 60's and Zephyr had 16. I found the score at two other sites. I don't know why it is not posted on 6MF.C.
It is in these 3 places, and it was posted pretty quickly

I posted it because of where the info came from and that I expected it was probably true. If it's not, then I certainly apologize to RS for spreading false info but someone asked a question and I gave the best answer I could, which is what these forums are for...getting information about six-man football.

That said, would you like to point out which part of what I said was incorrect so the thread will be more accurate?

I posted it because of where the info came from and that I expected it was probably true. If it's not, then I certainly apologize to RS for spreading false info but someone asked a question and I gave the best answer I could, which is what these forums are for...getting information about six-man football.

That said, would you like to point out which part of what I said was incorrect so the thread will be more accurate?
He’s just crying, you said nothing out of place at all

Mikes response was answered example of how it should be done on this forum. The only thing I see in this thread that is not ok is you stating that lots of coaches lost mikes respect. And the sites credibility is gone. So shame on you for starting such bs.

From the Fence:

So @Mike relayed information while also posting with said information that it was 3rd party and that he hadn't gotten confirmation from RS about it and "He lost your respect?"
Well cupcake I hate to say this but I'm pretty sure that he nor anyone else on this site really cares about your opinion. This site was made to relay information, scores, times, the occasional thread of trash talk and yes even rumors. This site hasn't lost one shred of credibility as far as true members are concerned.
As such I can personally say that if those comments hurt your feelings and you don't like them then suck it up and move on. This site isn't here to make you feel good so log out, sit on your couch and cry us a river. Maybe next year you can come back when you've decided that being a keyboard cowboy and complaining isn't gonna get you far in life.

Back