Playoffs

back to the Allen academy vs San Marcos academy game. Other than last weeks loss to Conroe I would have said that this would have been a much closer game. Did anyone see the Allen vs Conroe game? Was Allen healthy? Conroe healthy? I assume Conroe was fully loaded again after their loss to Pasadena? Maybe they sat some kids out for the Pasadena game to get healed up for a run at Allen?

Spreads are out…

Fredericksburg by 45 over St Joseph? Man that’s a lot of points. I have Fredericksburg +16

Brazosport -2 over San Marcos
Brazosport -12 is my pick on that one

Conroe -33 over Marble Falls
If Conroe is healthy I think they 45 this one
Marble falls has not found their identity after losing so much talent last year. Think they will be much better next year. If conroe is banged up this spread is pretty accurate

Freddy received a generous spread. They win but not by 45. St. Joseph's is a tough team.

Baytown will be tested by Summit. If the BCA is clicking, it could be over by half. But I see this going deep in the game and near 45 point win.

Freddy beat at joe 46-0
Yukes. Any info on what happened for St Joe? Figured they would’ve gave Freddy their best shot to go try to play Baytown again. Baytown would’ve done same thing Freddy did to them but I figured they would try to win tonight to go get revenge next week.

MaxPreps is showing Baytown 58 Summit 8.

Freddy and St Jo play tomorrow.
Heard Baytown was dealing with some NASTY weather during their game and had a couple lightning delays but they still fought through it and won. Freddy and Baytown next week. That game seems inevitable the past 7-8 years 😬

Westbrook looked scary good. Coach Matlock has them dialed in and ready to play.

Irion County shows they can hang and will out score you.

I was surprised Rankin struggled with Ira in first half.

Loraine took care of business. They have a big test this week .This should give everyone a good idea how good they are. They have some really good weapons.

Happy and Knox City took care of business. Setting up a big game next week.

Whiteface took care of business. Flying under the radar. Rankin shouldn’t take them lightly.

Fredericksburg and baytown looks to be a good game. Baytown favored by 9. Seems pretty accurate to me. Fredericksburg seems to be clicking at the right time and could surprise baytown. Baytown has some speed though so should be a good game. Save me a seat

Fredericksburg and baytown looks to be a good game. Baytown favored by 9. Seems pretty accurate to me. Fredericksburg seems to be clicking at the right time and could surprise baytown. Baytown has some speed though so should be a good game. Save me a seat
Baytown by 30…. Baytown will be too much for Freddy to handle and after half Baytown ends up running away from Freddy. They will tire Freddy out quick with the speed they have and them having to keep up Baytown.

Fredericksburg does not get tired. Conditioning will not be an issue for them. Looking at their schedule they had a few gaps. Good and bad. Had plenty of time to work on simple things. Cardio is a big part of that with any team with low numbers.

Fredericksburg does not get tired. Conditioning will not be an issue for them. Looking at their schedule they had a few gaps. Good and bad. Had plenty of time to work on simple things. Cardio is a big part of that with any team with low numbers.
I don’t think they will. Looking at their schedule only team they have played that is close to Baytowns caliber is Bracken and Bracken ran over them without any issues. And I think they have played 3 games in the past six weeks? And the one team that would’ve gave them a test is stephensville and that game was cancelled…. They have a young team. This just isn’t their year.

bold statement right there. Looking at the district they had teams drop out. It’s hard to fill games in the middle of the year for anyone. Not sure on the stephensville game. Baytown really have not played anyone either. Other than Conroe. Spread is 9. Give me Fredericksburg-20. Baytown is a tad over rated.
How about Conroe vs San Marcos?? Man that’s gonna be a good game IF Conroe is healthy.
Pasadena walks to the next round. Live oak has size but they are slow…. They won’t catch Pasadena’s RB.

Back