Playoffs

Pulling for st joe but they got banged up last game so we will see who plays. At full strength they can give Freddy a run for their money. If four starters are out it will be a little harder.

Pulling for st joe but they got banged up last game so we will see who plays. At full strength they can give Freddy a run for their money. If four starters are out it will be a little harder.
St. Joe seems to have an issue with staying healthy and not being able to give teams their best shot.

N

No but it's playoffs anything can happen. If st. Joe is hungry and come out swinging and make some key stops and can punch a hole through the D anything can happen
Yeah. I just can’t see Freddy letting a st Joe team who’s without 4 of their starters beat them. Freddy always had a competitive team no matter what. I haven’t seen much on them this year but they are always ready and chomping at the bit when it gets to playoffs

I think Bracken plays divine savior out of the south district and baytown plays cedar park or San Marcos out of that district. Fredericksburg and st joes game I feel will be a good game either way. I thought st joes was healthy going in to their last game with Alvin. I caught like the last 10 minutes of the game on nfhs network and only saw 1 kid on the sideline not suited up. Alvin had everyone playing.

I think Bracken plays divine savior out of the south district and baytown plays cedar park or San Marcos out of that district. Fredericksburg and st joes game I feel will be a good game either way. I thought st joes was healthy going in to their last game with Alvin. I caught like the last 10 minutes of the game on nfhs network and only saw 1 kid on the sideline not suited up. Alvin had everyone playing.
One didn’t suit up and couple of others left wrapped in cling wrap. Not sure who will be ready to go. After the targeting ejection on the Alvin QB/LB things got chippy

So I’m assuming Baytown will play either St Joe or Freddy? If they play st Joe that should be a good one. Since from what I’ve seen on here st Joe QB was hurt early in the game against Baytown earlier in the season. They are going to want revenge.

Bracken will roll over divine savior. That one will probably get ugly score wise.

One didn’t suit up and couple of others left wrapped in cling wrap. Not sure who will be ready to go. After the targeting ejection on the Alvin QB/LB things got chippy
I’ve heard Alvin can get chippy. Was it a bad targeting play or was it just one of those hits that ended up being targeting unintentionally

Bracken does play divine savior
I’ve heard Alvin can get chippy. Was it a bad targeting play or was it just one of those hits that ended up being targeting unintentionally
bad targeting it was on the holder after the kick had gone through the uprights

Bracken does play divine savior

bad targeting it was on the holder after the kick had gone through the uprights
Hate to hear that. Targeting on a holder is pretty bad. Especially after it’s gone through the uprights. St joes has played through plenty of injuries so they are no stranger to that. I do think they will be fairly healthy going into their game with Fredericksburg.

Back