Players to watch/up and coming players

umremarkably

11-man fan
I am new to 6man and the area. I was just wondering who were some players to watch. Any guys that are coming up that will have an immediate impact on their teams?

Tyler Russel RB - Abbott: this kid is fast and will be trying to lead his team all the way for his senior year.
Billy Parks OL, LB - Aquilla: will also be trying to lead his team to a championship.
Peyton Casarez RB - Aquilla: received all-state mention his freshman year and only started 2 games.

"thedirtysouth" idk who jamal johnson is but let me just say this no matter how good u r, a running back is only as good as his blockers allow him to be, lol so him bein all him on the field... good luck with that

Josh_Jordan_23":udh4gxz0 said:
"thedirtysouth" idk who jamal johnson is but let me just say this no matter how good u r, a running back is only as good as his blockers allow him to be, lol so him bein all him on the field... good luck with that
I hope I'm there when his blockers get tired of him being cocky and "accidentally" miss their blocks so he gets cleaned...

TheDirtySouth":2do2dh0y said:
This is a forum board about up and coming players isn't it???
why is it that when i post something about an up and coming player all of you start wishing him injury or "getting cleaned" all i said was he was an amazing athlete and has the ability to carry his team in future years. just because this isnt your household 6 man football player doesnt mean any of you should be haters. it doesnt bring good vibes to blindly hate on someone obviously none of yall have heard of....but will.
i saw him play last year in junior high, and he completely dominated games. hopefully he will have success in his high school career

TheDirtySouth":1bg01wif said:
This is a forum board about up and coming players isn't it???
why is it that when i post something about an up and coming player all of you start wishing him injury or "getting cleaned" all i said was he was an amazing athlete and has the ability to carry his team in future years. just because this isnt your household 6 man football player doesnt mean any of you should be haters. it doesnt bring good vibes to blindly hate on someone obviously none of yall have heard of....but will.
I do not hate or wish an injury upon this young man. If he proves to be an outstanding player without the "I am the team" attitude, he will be a major asset to Abbott. IF he develops an attitude, I hope his teammates do something to remind him that he can't shine without them. My previous comment was not intended as a personal assault on the young man, but rather as a general statement about any player that feels they can do it alone. I hope this clarifies things.

Back