Phillips trying to downplay TO and "The Ankle"

puha

11-man fan
I think whole Dallas Cowboy organization deserves an Oscar Award for their role in "The Ankle"......
I mean the way they all downplayed his ankle is just great!! Phillips said on Tuesday that they had a walk thru, but TO had a "limp-thru"!
Only he didnt know that just 15mins earleir when the press talked to a few guys on the team, that Crayton said that they did have a walk-thru, but that TO was with the reciever coach Sherman running routes at full speed....when Phillips was told this, he laughed and said he didnt know what crayton was watching because he was with To limping around!!!
HAHA I just think this is all great....anybodyin their right mind knows TO is going to play, and play well! I even think he will have a HUGE game! You know he has been spending every second re-habing this ankle, and he'll be ready to go!
Romo said the other day that he was planning to play without him, yeah right!!
Well, what do you guys think about "The Ankle"??
also, what is your predictions for all 4 games??

Dallas-34 NY-20
GB- 28 SEA-21

JAX-33 NE-27
IND-42 SD-24

He'll play and they will win their third straight against the G-men!

Dallas 34 NY 17
GB 17 Sea 14

NE 35 Jac 28 I am rooting for Jacksonville but just don't think they will get it done. If NE wins it will just set up for their upset in the superbowl against Dallas or Green Bay. If Dallas doesn't make it and GB does that would be one heck of story for Brett Favre.....if he beats them.

Indy 42 SD 14

Sorry, I'm rooting for the Giants on Sunday. 'Cause if they win (and the Packers win), I'm going to Lambeau for the NFC Title Game.

lifegatesports":1nmwky1a said:
Sorry, I'm rooting for the Giants on Sunday. 'Cause if they win (and the Packers win), I'm going to Lambeau for the NFC Title Game.

Your just scared for the Packers to play in Dallas. HAHA :lol:

you tool...... who roots for the giants??
hogcaller is right, the pack doesnt want to make another trip thru BIG-D!!
Favre career might end early then.HAHA
cowboys are going to dominate!! BET!!

Today's Tip! Look for Patrick Crayton to throw a pass,Crayton was a QB in college and HS[ DeSoto], had something like 21 td pass's.in college

he was a QB until his jr year when he played WR at NWOSU. My room mate covered him for 2 years when he played CB. I have to disagree with your tip......why do trick plays in the playoffs? this is a statement game....everyone picking NY over Dallas....whom should be highly ticked off......
that double pass would be just an un-necessary risk....

Back in the day, Dan Reeves would throw a halfback pass in at least half of the games. I sure wouldn't bet against the favorites.

Dallas 31 New York 21

Green Bay 24 Seattle 23

New England 38 Jacksonville 24

The Colts 31 The Chargers 28

hogcaller10":16swyk50 said:
lifegatesports":16swyk50 said:

Your just scared for the Packers to play in Dallas. HAHA :lol:

Well, let's just say I haven't bought my airline tickets to Green Bay just yet ... and I'm not betting any grocery money on my making the trip.

But I don't feel too worried about Green Bay playing in Dallas. Grocery money bets aren't gonna be made on that game, though ...

John

The Lone Ranger":338dccoj said:
I wished TO would break his ankle on a popcorn kernal. I hate him in a bad way.

It's always such a pleasure to read those classy posts. I can't imagine wishing an injury on any player, even TO when he pulled the stunt on the star as a 49'er.

lifegatesports":2vw68wfm said:

going to Lambeau,,,

:x :x

Have fun in the frozen steppes of Lambeau Field next week John.....

th_yipee.gif

Looks like the Pack will be the sacrificial lambs for the Patriot's perfect season.........

Old Bearkat":1tdshkdh said:

th_yipee.gif

Looks like the Pack will be the sacrificial lambs for the Patriot's perfect season.........

I really didn't think the Cowboys would lose ... in fact, I didn't book my flight until 7 pm Sunday night and if I had done it Friday, it would have been $300 less ... so, it's off to Lambeau Saturday morning....

lifegatesports":1wehnv8a said:
Old Bearkat":1wehnv8a said:

th_yipee.gif

I really didn't think the Cowboys would lose ... in fact, I didn't book my flight until 7 pm Sunday night and if I had done it Friday, it would have been $300 less ... so, it's off to Lambeau Saturday morning....

No kidding!! I did not think the Giants would be ale to pull it off, especially seing how their secondary on defense was so beat up. Have fun next weekend.....

Well, let's see ... the Packers are playing and the Cowboys are staying home watching the game. My question is, we know Romo was in Mexico with Jessica -- but where did the offensive line spend the week, cause they stunk ...

I'm Still Standing

Music by Elton John
Lyrics by Bernie Taupin
Available on the album Too Low For Zero

You could never know what it's like
Your blood like winter freezes just like ice
And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you
You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use

And did you think this fool could never win
Well look at me, I'm coming back again
I got a taste of love in a simple way
And if you need to know while I'm still standing you just fade away

Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time
Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind

I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah
I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah

Once I never could hope to win
You starting down the road leaving me again
The threats you made were meant to cut me down
And if our love was just a circus you'd be a clown by now

I guess it wouldn't help to say I like Billy Joel and 70's music.

(PS ... I used to play that Elton John tune on the PA after a tough game where we pulled out a win...)

John

Will have to post a picture of me at Lambeau on the site next week ... I'll have to check with Old Bearkat on how to do all that fancy stuff, though ...

Back