Penelope ISD teacher/coach opening!

Scotman

11-man fan
Region: 12
School District/Employer: Penelope ISD

Position: Teacher/coach

Core Subjects/ Electives: Mathematics, Spanish and/or fine arts certifications

Job Title: Girl's coach as well as other coaching opportunities. We all work together to ensure that our kid's needs are met.

Campus Description: single campus 6-man football

Penelope is a small rural school district with terrific kids, great parent support and a winning attitude. We are just 20 minutes from Waco and Hillsboro. You could enjoy the benefits of a larger city and still work in a community where respect and hard-work are the expectation, not the exception.

Penelope ISD has an opening for a teacher/coach. If you are interested in joining an exciting school, with energetic academic and athletic standards, we are the place for you. Our coaching team has recently received a lengthy list of nominations and awards for excellence. Our athletic director, Coach McAdams, in my opinion, is one of the finer coaches in our state to work for.

We would love to find someone who is not only knowledgeable on the court and field, but in the classroom. We have very high expectations for the classroom teachers.

Qualifications: The applicant must meet highly qualified teacher status. The applicant must be willing to be a part of a team that holds each of its members accountable and accepts nothing less than our best.

Salary: Naturally, it depends on your experience. We pay above base for math teachers and we also pay coaching stipends. I can't fill your trunk up with money, but we are competitive.

If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected] or call the school for more information.

Thanks for your interest!
Scot Kelley
Superintendent
Penelope ISD
254-533-2215

Randall Ballew is still here and I'm glad he is. He's a great coach and a great teacher.

Our girls coach and Spanish teacher is leaving for a bigger district and more opportunities.

Ya'll have a great staff over there in Penelope! Best of luck in whoever ya'll decide to hire...I know he/she will love working with Coach McAdams!

Back