Panther Creek AD/Head Football

Panther Creek CISD is looking for a new AD/Head Football coach. Will also assist with track in the spring. Social Studies Composite preferred but will consider other certifications. AD stipend + 7K for coaching + 11 month contract and housing provided. Possible other admin duties and stipends if named Dean of Students.

If interested please contact:
Dwin Nanny, Superintendent
129 PR 3421
Valera, TX 76884
[email protected]
325-357-4449
fax 325-357-4470

From what I have now gathered, he backed out of the Lazbuddie job and took the Panther Creek job due to family reasons. Good kids in Lazbuddie and they have a heck of a back returning. Someone could score a ton of points there.

coachcolt":3dkr8h0i said:
From what I have now gathered, he backed out of the Lazbuddie job and took the Panther Creek job due to family reasons.

Seems to be a theme here...

Isn't that what Kirby did?

Maybe it isn't the coaches...

But then again, maybe it is...

coachcolt":3q4ublyy said:
From what I have now gathered, he backed out of the Lazbuddie job and took the Panther Creek job due to family reasons. Good kids in Lazbuddie and they have a heck of a back returning. Someone could score a ton of points there.

HOLY CRAP! Say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coach Wood is fixing to get crucified and made into chopped liver for backing out of the Lazbuddie job!!!!!!
Poor Johnny boy, wait until them Longnecks up in Palo Pinto Co. find out!!

Back