paducah upset over white deer??

lobo31

11-man fan
White Deer lost their starting tailback yesterday due to being caught with illegal substance. Thats a lot of speed lost and i bet that ranking goes waaaayyy down.

That's a pretty serious allegation lobo hope it's factual if not shame on you.. Take that back I hope it's not true for his and WD sake.

After seeing white deer last week I was ready to give them the #1 ranking. they are so stacked even if they lost that kid they are still top 10

Lobo31 I would be really careful about making slanderous accusations on a message board. I know it's your first post and you don't want to be identified, but I bet I could look up lobo's near white deer and figure out where you are from and what your football number is....

You are a sad person lobo31. He got caught with a vape. You make it sound like the kid is a crackhead or on steroids or something. Grow up! If you are a teenager, have a teenager, or know a teenager they probably have a vape. Difference is, White Deer holds their kids to high standards. He is a good kid and will be back.

Y'all make it sound like a Vape is not illegal for a teenager to have! It is still an illegal substance and I would be willing to bet that every six-man program in Texas would punish and suspend an athlete caught with one!!

I'm Ol' Grizz and that's my opinion!
Col. 3:23

Daks,
iT IS SAD THAT YOU THROW ALL TEENAGERS TOGETHER AS HAVING VAPED!! Not hardly true. It is a very serious action, with several incidents in the national new as of late where kids have either become seriously ill or even died. Don't make light of it. I don't know what the White Deer kid did, but I dont like people downplaying something that can have serious consequences when done!

Starting with lobo31 and anyone jumping on his/her slanderous band wagon.
YOU ARE A SICK BUNCH !
Now if you want my real opinion............Censored !

Well Great! Foreign Credentials Services of America (FCSA for all you slow youngens) has CENSORED this discussion and once again we all SICK!

You tell em Lobo! Dont do the crime if you cant do the time!

LOL

Prickly Bear

Shoot FCSA is right. No reason to slander the kid. You dang sure know that the comment was going to be taken out of context when saying "illegal substance". Let them deal with whatever they need to deal with and good for the school and probably better for the kid if they did handle it firm.

Game Traveler":gcwvcrqi said:
Well Great! Foreign Credentials Services of America (FCSA for all you slow youngens) has CENSORED this discussion and once again we all SICK!

You tell em Lobo! Dont do the crime if you cant do the time!

LOL

Prickly Bear
Thanks mr. traveler for making my point! I said those jumping on that band wagon are sick. So you just included yourself, and prick bear included himself, y’all graduate together?
Leave the kids alone! Innocent until proven guilty etc. if someone condemned you like that you would squeal like a pig!
By the way, how many names do yo use? I’ve lost track !

Well Foreign Credentials Services of America, My screen name is Game Traveler but my real name is Sullivan Floyd, but my friends call me "Bear" but my enemies call me Prickly Bear. Evidently you ain't too smart since you think I have more than one name.

My Tinder Profile says that I am avid Bigfoot Researcher and love John Wayne movies.

I guess I am just a sick as you say. You must be one of them BETO supporters and no I aint never squealed like a pig but I do live in Deliverance country.

Prickly Bear

Back