Paducah, and the "Caprock Kid"

armour95

11-man fan
I am speaking on behalf of Paducah, we are sorry for everything he has said to make our town sound so awful. I also understand, that yes we are not a BIG time football school, but like other schools we are successful in other sports, and extracurricular activities. Being a Paducah graduate it saddens me to see such, honestly, a complete idiot talking about Paducah and claiming my hometown as his own. You all can hate the "Caprock Kid", but don't reflect that to Paducah.
GO DRAGONS!

Coach Willis or Coach Hutchinson please find out which kid is posting to this website and punish them for their stupidity.

rainjacktx":g6zr6sin said:
He is incapable of defending himself regardless if his employment status. I mean you do read his drivel, right?
Dang it Rainjack!!!!!
I have to remember not to be drinking something when reading your posts.
Dr. Pepper burns when coming out the nose. Not to mention, now I got DP all over my keyboard!!!!!

Isn't life boring without anything to upset the applecart!...or...Wouldn't it be boring if we all just got along...sometimes you got to fight to make a friend...

hornkeeper12":jdx39i4v said:
Dang it Rainjack!!!!!
Dr. Pepper burns when coming out the nose. Not to mention, now I got DP all over my keyboard!!!!!

Think of it as a birthday gift. 41? Maybe you should change your name to The Longhorn Kid.

rainjacktx":2z0kii6v said:
hornkeeper12":2z0kii6v said:
Dang it Rainjack!!!!!

Think of it as a birthday gift. 41? Maybe you should change your name to The Longhorn Kid.
Yep, just a youngin I am!!!! Now if I can just convince my knees........

rainjacktx":1helz93q said:
hornkeeper12":1helz93q said:
Dang it Rainjack!!!!!

We'll all change to "Kid"
something or the other,
jus for one day though.
We'll call it "Stupid Day"
jus sayin'.

Ok. First of all, this Caprock Kid is not in school as far as i know. I have posted once before that i do not condone any of this type of talk from our players and asked that our adults would do the same. Coach Hutch and myself have a great relationship with our players and teach them the right way. I am asking once again that all of this bitterness towards other teams and players stop, it is only leading to negative publicity that our school does not need. I have been here for 7 years now, and can tell you that we do not teach our kids to act like or react in such a manner. I myself ask for all of you to not allow any of this negativity to reflect on what we are trying to do here in Paducah. We teach respect and discipline everyday and expect it everyday.

Thanks,

Coach Willis

Back