Other Game of the week..... week 5

cozmo cramer

11-man fan
I totally agree 100% that Crowell vs. Blum in Bryson is THE GAME OF THE YEAR (as far as non district East-vs-West)....

But there are some interesting games on tap for Week 5

Game 1
Anton vs. Petersburg
Talk about two struggling teams in need of a win. Anton was fresh off a cinderella season during the 2013-14 year.
Petersburg has since fallen off since the Famous Coach O'malley went into administration.

Game 2
Aquilla vs. Milford
This will be a good game to catch.
Two pretty good programs going at it here.

Game 3
Follett vs. Groom
We'll call this one, The Battle of the Panhandle.

I would add the Grady vs. Water Valey match-up to the list of interesting games this Friday night. Certainly not on the scale of Blum vs. Crowell but #9 vs. #10 in the Battle of the Wildcats should be pretty good.

These are the games I will be previewing as games to watch this week..

Blum V. Crowell @ Bryson
Groom @ Follett
May @ Throckmorton
Valley @ Paducah
Grandfalls-Royalty @ Rankin
Aquilla @ Milford
Klondike @ Ropes

That's what I was thinking. This is not an indictment of the defenses but that the offenses are that good... and in such cases, you tend to get a track meet...

BTW, I was contacted by someone from NBC, as they are doing the Sunday night game in Dallas. They usually go to a Friday night game for some footage. Instead of Allen or Southlake, they are looking at a six-man game not too far from Dallas. I have given them several towns for Friday night, but also suggested this one. Stay tuned

Live Oak vs. Calvert will be a good game. Waco isn't too far from Dallas. Both schools are "popular" in their respective divisions and areas, just a suggestion.

granger":2yiavh3w said:
That's what I was thinking. This is not an indictment of the defenses but that the offenses are that good... and in such cases, you tend to get a track meet...

BTW, I was contacted by someone from NBC, as they are doing the Sunday night game in Dallas. They usually go to a Friday night game for some footage. Instead of Allen or Southlake, they are looking at a six-man game not too far from Dallas. I have given them several towns for Friday night, but also suggested this one. Stay tuned
But isn't it on Saturday?

granger said:

BTW, I was contacted by someone from NBC, as they are doing the Sunday night game in Dallas. They usually go to a Friday night game for some footage. Instead of Allen or Southlake, they are looking at a six-man game not too far from Dallas. I have given them several towns for Friday night, but also suggested this one. Stay tuned[/quote.
If NBC wants a game to really show the world Sixman Football, Crowell vs Blum will be the one...

Yes, it is on Saturday... that's why it was an also-ran. Maybe I didn't put that correctly.. Not sure they can wait until Saturday, as they usually like to have things like that done and in the can.

Back