Ol Burkie and hiz RS record

Uh, Dilla, if you watched sixman football the last five years your yellow yoteees have won one championship. That is not domination. From what I have read and watched, Strawn has won three of the last five and Balmorhea has won one and they were not even close games with your home boys. How does that fact sit with you?

Once again, you take a sliver of time to make a ridiculous point. You tried the other day attempting to discredit JB for his ONE YEAR at Stanton. Your foolishness bled over to today.

2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2019

9 championships with 10 appearances in 17 years. That looks, smells, sounds and feels like domination to me.

Time for your meds old man.

Uh, Dilla, if you watched sixman football the last five years your yellow yoteees have won one championship. That is not domination. From what I have read and watched, Strawn has won three of the last five and Balmorhea has won one and they were not even close games with your home boys. How does that fact sit with youView attachment 3313

Uh, Dilla, if you watched sixman football the last five years your yellow yoteees have won one championship. That is not domination. From what I have read and watched, Strawn has won three of the last five and Balmorhea has won one and they were not even close games with your home boys. How does that fact sit with you?
How does this sit with you ? Top 100.Richland Springs UIL.jpg
Appears that Burkhart quit scheduling May after that last defeat too. No Marble Falls either. Homeschools are the preferred opponent now. Less competition Killa Dilla.
UIL's 100 Greatest Football Teams - From 1920 - 2020. Signed by UIL Executive Director. Put that in your crackpipe and smoke it.

Whichever team Chaka Rigdon is playing for in December. Looks like Benjamin, but we all know how things change lol

Vague. I don't make vague bets. Get back to me when you're serious.

In the interest of keeping it about the kids and not yours or my personal gain ... loser donates $$$ to the winners ISD.

This thread is created by a big time RS fan to discuss what people think of their beloved coach and his amazing win loss record, seems to be sticking to the topic to me.
Goob is legendary and was basically here when the dark magic was written. He’s been on this site longer than virtually everyone minus a very select few. Put some respect on his name.

Back