Ol Burkie and hiz RS record

Goob

Six-man fan
Yew knowd, I wuz wonderin bout ol Burkie’s record at Richland. So I done asked a feller who wud done knowd. And here it iz:

Overall RS record.............. 231- 13

Reg. season record........... 167 - 4

Playoff record .................. 64 - 9

Home record ..................... 105-1

18 seasons and haf of them ended up in state champeonchips.

That iz kinda intermerdatin to me. Most of whut I have done done iz pretty subpar. My IQ done floats somewhares tween 87 and 96 (not quite neerTard but close).

Appears that Burkhart quit scheduling May after that last defeat too. No Marble Falls either. Homeschools are the preferred opponent now. Less competition Killa Dilla.
His record will be untouched most likely for a very long time but his reputation is what it is and no record will ever change that part of his legacy. Great at making sure he can win games year in and year out no matter what it takes he will win.

Appears that Burkhart quit scheduling May after that last defeat too. No Marble Falls either. Homeschools are the preferred opponent now. Less competition Killa Dilla.9 St
Appears that Burkhart quit scheduling May after that last defeat too. No Marble Falls either. Homeschools are the preferred opponent now. Less competition Killa Dilla.
9 State Championships. Will be 10 in December.

I don't know about Private schools being less competition. Covenant Classical didn't have their top two running backs and defensive players last year

and should have beat RS 119-112(CC led the entire game until the last 3min. of game)and gave Strawn a tough game 114-97.

That line of reasoning only plays out if they lose in the playoffs (ie. not soft teams). But alas ... they've made it to the big game 10 times. 9 victories.

Must suck having facts get in the way of senility.
Uh, Dilla, if you watched sixman football the last five years your yellow yoteees have won one championship. That is not domination. From what I have read and watched, Strawn has won three of the last five and Balmorhea has won one and they were not even close games with your home boys. How does that fact sit with you?

If I have read the archives correctly, Jerry Burkhart has lost a total of 13 games at RS. 4 Regular season losses, 9 Playoffs losses. 3 of his 13 losses over the 18 years have been by the mercy rule. All 3 were playoff games.
Because Burkhart and RS duck competition at every opportunity? No Borden County, Garden City, Milford, Knox City, Gordon, Smoking for Jesus on their schedule.

Uh, Dilla, if you watched sixman football the last five years your yellow yoteees have won one championship. That is not domination. From what I have read and watched, Strawn has won three of the last five and Balmorhea has won one and they were not even close games with your home boys. How does that fact sit with you?
Generally you go by the decade and so 5 out of 10 in the last decade is pretty good.

Back