O'Brien Veer

The key is the lead snap and the Quarterback quickly getting his eyes on the Fullback. The blocking is the same as the old Wing T Sweep from 11 man with two pulling guards and play side linemen blocking down. The two guards are the Fullback and Quarterback. The QB has to read the block of the Fullback. The center can block backside, but, may also just release to the outside as a receiver. Here is what I got from him and put into my terms: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11DuTxHzBdGm1mCyO317_J1QT0MquRrCh?usp=sharing
Coach Golemon from the last video in the folder is now at Grace Academy in Georgetown, TX, his new email is [email protected]. He is more than willing to discuss implementing this offense via phone.

Coach Golemon from the last video in the folder is now at Grace Academy in Georgetown, TX, his new email is [email protected]. He is more than willing to discuss implementing this offense via phone.
Our Junior High A team ran this offense very effectively. Our B Team did not have a consistent center and we ran the same plays by moving our QB under the center, closing our splits down a little and moved the RB up a little. It basically became very similar to the wedge formation that Gordon ran in the 90s.

The key is the lead snap and the Quarterback quickly getting his eyes on the Fullback. The blocking is the same as the old Wing T Sweep from 11 man with two pulling guards and play side linemen blocking down. The two guards are the Fullback and Quarterback. The QB has to read the block of the Fullback. The center can block backside, but, may also just release to the outside as a receiver. Here is what I got from him and put into my terms: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11DuTxHzBdGm1mCyO317_J1QT0MquRrCh?usp=sharing
Per a request, I added some defensive files from HUDL to the link.

Bonus, thanks Coach. Appreciate all the assistance. Coach Golman has been awesome to talk to, I'll be emailing you some questions as well.

Back