Oakwood

They had several openings. Which one did they fill? Oh and why hasn't Cboy moved up in status by now? Surely he isn't just a mere 6man fan still?

Cowboy is a fan! Nothing more, nothing less. Not unbiased as he says. I spoke to him at the Mt Calm versus Trinidad game, and he told a group of us two or three reasons why Trinidad would win. After the game, he had the nerve to blame it on the officials. It was a 45 point win in the third quarter - the officials didn't do that. He picks his favs and sticks with them no matter what. No problem if he's a fan, but he says and acts as though hes an impartial and unbiased member of the press. Do what your good at. Be a fan and enjoy the game. Stop acting as though your something your not. It really puts a negative imprint on your credibility as a person. I was floored how well the coaches and players kept their mouth shut when he spoke to them after the game and explained the officiating. Sorry to be negative about someone who does so much fir our game, but enough is enough. Just sayin

Hmmm...well ok then but you didn't answer either of my questions with anything of any substance.
(Oh and don't end your post with just sayin'. It just looks like your a copycat.) I think "Authority" would not be out of the question.

I did not blame the outcome of that game on the officials. I said the officiating was terrible - towards both teams. Mount Calm beat my prediction and won with talent and determination.
Mount Calm proved themselves, and since they will not lose much to graduation, they will be a top 10 division II team on my preseason list.

Cowboy never put us in a position to defend ourselves. He congratulated us after the game and even came by our locker room and talked to a few players before the game to wish them luck. He was perfectly fine and is welcome at our field, and on our sidelines any time he wants. Not everyone will show up to our games wearing purple and gold. Doesn't mean they've disrespected our school or players.

Now, on to Oakwood. Wasn't aware they made a decision yet; but whomever they get/got, they will have plenty to work with.

So, just watching things... Does what I see also mean that Grady is/will be open? Or was it already open and I missed something? Either way congrats to whomever it might be.

Back