No Gordon JV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's fair to say that nobody in this thread knows why Gordon isn't playing a JV this week and we've already gotten a little off-topic. If you can't answer the question asked by the OP, it's probably best to just move along.

I think it's fair to say that nobody in this thread knows why Gordon isn't playing a JV this week and we've already gotten a little off-topic. If you can't answer the question asked by the OP, it's probably best to just move along.
I thinks it is fair to move alone but also as a page of inquiries I think it’s a fair question

I thinks it is fair to move alone but also as a page of inquiries I think it’s a fair question

I don't have a problem with the question. The replies here, which have nothing to do with Gordon's JV, are the issue.

Yes sir I think ISSUE is the word that makes people uncomfortable and that’s exactly why we have these forums…is to express issues, uncomfortable conversations among adults,
I don't have a problem with the question. The replies here, which have nothing to do with Gordon's JV, are the issue.
Yes sir I think ISSUE is the word that makes people uncomfortable and that’s exactly why we have these forums…is to address opinions of issues, uncomfortable conversations among adults, address great things, address things that could be improved (all opinionated) but a place where people can just voice opinions and receive.

that’s exactly why we have these forums…is to address opinions of issues, uncomfortable conversations among adults, address great things

No sir...that is definitely not the purpose of these forums. The purpose of these forums is to share information about six-man football, its coaches and players, fans and small-town community atmosphere, preferably in a positive light. A little smack talk between rivals is fine, maybe a little healthy even, but some of this bickering that's been going on lately is going to come to a stop.

See this post, from earlier today, for more info: https://sixmanfootball.com/threads/forum-rules-added-modified.35193/post-278608

The rivalry does go back many years. In the few I was there, burnouts on the field, early burning of a bonfire, more. From both sides. A move to gain an advantage, legally, I wouldn't put past either coach. Both have won state titles. Both teams have pummeled the other.
I understand this goes deeper than the little bit I know or will say here.
I hope one kid can play for Strawn next year, if he wants to, given his roots there.
I also hope for a clean game with no injuries and safe travels for all.
Go Hounds.

Rigdon choosing to leave is comical.
The Freeman kid was gordon’s best player last year. Wonder if that had anything to do with the cancellation??
Would’ve been a heck of a game to watch if they actually got to play !! The Freeman kid is obviously a stand out but the decision by gordon not to play doesn’t only affect Freeman it affects every JV player Strawn has.

Well then I would change the “forum” section, I mean no disrespect and I am appreciative of this website and all the work that goes into it

2126413D-7FA7-4EFD-AC14-98E6EB0EAEB7.jpeg

That definition is accurate...this is a place where ideas and views about six-man football can be exchanged...this is a website where users can post comments about six-man football and reply to other users' postings...all of that is true...but it's also true that you must do so, on this forum, in a respectful manner. This isn't a free-for-all.

With that said, I'll assume this question was asked in jest and consider it a wrap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back