News Flash - Granger Arrested???

I was thinking more of photo # 5 (hard to tell with the mask), 7/8 (the guy on the grassy knoll in the background), 15 (nah, but the guy looks so happy to pay a fine to "stick it to the man"), or 17 (hard to tell from the back, but, did you get a mohawk lately?).

51eleven":2zioy268 said:
I was thinking more of photo # 5 (hard to tell with the mask), 7/8 (the guy on the grassy knoll in the background), 15 (nah, but the guy looks so happy to pay a fine to "stick it to the man"), or 17 (hard to tell from the back, but, did you get a mohawk lately?).

CowboyP?????

Old Bearkat":eb26nr8s said:
51eleven":eb26nr8s said:

CowboyP?????
I have an alibi!

CowboyP?????
I have an alibi!
So did the guy on the "grassy knoll", he was in Dallas, not Austin that day though some wondered why he dyed his mowhawk orange afterward while he claimed to not be a Longhorn fan.

Well, I thought maybe we could get Goob to start an Occupy RS and wish it would rain an Occupy Valley/Silverton. Strawn/Gordon could come together for an Occupy Mingus (at which spot of the evening?, maybe that new Chruch in the ol' Shugarbush or the Trio since it's closed down ???).

Got to thinking, I know that can be a dangerous thing but.... The article with those pictures was about a lack of leadership. The city wanted someome to deal with as a representative of the group. Since he lives in Austin I thought we of the sixman community could nominate him for them. He' does such a great job with this site, did at DCTF, and now has a prominent position at UT. He could be their rep out in Okland too for solidarity. Aye?

smokeyjoe53":1x3rsmiv said:
Sounds like a job for Doc Tinkle if it involves not bathing.................
I bathe every Saturday - even if I don't need to. After careful study, I've learned that Goob's everclear contains enough alcohol to sterilize your skin when you sweat. The more you drink, the cleaner you get. I try to stay very clean.

Well if Tinkle could sprinkle himself clean he might do as an alternate although I wouldn't want to confuse him with sprinklepuss. He would have to travel to Austin on a regular basis and be around all them lawyers, politicians and lobyists. The Guru's done there and been dealin' with em' for years now.

51eleven":il4ixeky said:
Well if Tinkle could sprinkle himself clean he might do as an alternate although I wouldn't want to confuse him with sprinklepuss. He would have to travel to Austin on a regular basis and be around all them lawyers, politicians and lobyists. The Guru's done there and been dealin' with em' for years now.
I can talk as much BS as the the politicians and lawyers....

Ah, but the lobbyist. Can you resist? Where do you want to eat, cost is of no concern. Bring friends (me). What brand of libation do you desire? How about a bottle, no, a case to take home and share. A little spending cash? Call if I can help with anything else.

51eleven":30ho8pq2 said:
Ah, but the lobbyist. Can you resist? Where do you want to eat, cost is of no concern. Bring friends (me). What brand of libation do you desire? How about a bottle, no, a case to take home and share. A little spending cash? Call if I can help with anything else.

If that's the perks to it, I'll take the job.

oldfat&bald":3b1o0bm7 said:
51eleven":3b1o0bm7 said:

If that's the perks to it, I'll take the job.
Back off. Those are going to be MY perks. Although, I may need an assistant. Are you interested?

Back