Newcastle vs. Bryson ---- Who moves on???

Bill O'Rielly

11-man fan
Well, the Bobcats and Cowboys are getting no love on here. So let's talk Bobcats & Cowboy football.
This has been a great year for both programs so far, soooooo.................Who is going to prevail in this interesting battle?

Newcastle by at least 30 - even without #42 - who has a seperated shoulder to the best of my knowledge from #99 at milford constantly piling into down players late ... finally flagged him after someone hurt - even a observer with no dog in the hunt commented that if they don't start flagging him for it someone is going to get seriously hurt and affect more than this game (this comment was in the first qtr) ... sure enough .. happened then they stopped it ... so hopefully this unsportmanlike act by #99 doesn't affect the overall playoff picture ... although injuries are always part of the game and have to be overcome .. and I believe newcastle can - more weapons than just #42 ... so Newcastle by 30 ... going to leave my restaurant in time to go watch !!

Ohhhh and interesting point - these two schools already met earlier in the year and #17 was hurt early in that one and newcastle won by I believe 36 ... and Graham is only about 12-15 miles from each school ... so not a travel issue for either ... turf field ... believe first time this field has ever hosted a 6 man game ... could be interesting ...

Didn't mean interesting from score perspective or tight game ... interesting playing at a location that has never hosted a 6 man game before to the best of my knowledge ... hey but if coming to check out Throck game or the Newcastle game - and looking for a place to eat - check out Potter's Pizza next to sonic - great Pizza Buffet and Salad Bar!!

Dang - haven't posted much in time been a 6 man follower and started posting more to try and get rid of the 11 man fan - lol - how many posts do you have to have to get rid of it ... arghhhh lol

lol - got it - ... been here since 2009 but rarely if ever actually posted just gathered scores updates etc... information - if you can call some of what is posted here information ... lol !!

[Probably the least interesting game of the weekend. Newcastle wins.]

Because neither will beat Richland? Might be uninteresting to you, but this match up should prove to be one of the best 6-Man games of the season. Both teams have a lot of fight and some serious speed. I'll be there to watch this uninteresting game, because I love 6-Man football & this matchup will be that, a GREAT 6-Man game. (& no, I have no dog in the fight, just a love of the game).

twodollarbill":2yk48zpu said:

Because neither will beat Richland? Might be uninteresting to you, but this match up should prove to be one of the best 6-Man games of the season. Both teams have a lot of fight and some serious speed. I'll be there to watch this uninteresting game, because I love 6-Man football & this matchup will be that, a GREAT 6-Man game. (& no, I have no dog in the fight, just a love of the game).

Well said ... !!!! and I do have a dog in the hunt - sort of - boys graduated from Newcastle in 2010 and 2011 .... and Newcastle already defeated the cowboys from bryson once by over 30 .. but didn't put them away ... we shall see .. as it is always said ... it will be settled on the turf at Graham tonight !!

twodollarbill":w8xvo726 said:

It has nothing to do with Richland Springs. Trust me, I am not one of THOSE guys. I would love nothing more than to see Richland Springs get beat.

But with that said - I think my prediction rang a little truer than yours.

Truer? You predicted "Newcastle Wins". You said it would be the "Least Interesting Game". I was there, it was anything but uninteresting. Was hard fought by Newcastle.
The fine folks from Newcastle sure thought it was interesting.
I just think when a team reaches this point in the playoffs, it's anything BUT uninteresting.

Sometimes a one-sided playoff game
is the least interesting of them all.
I saw the NC/B game also.
Bryson was never even in it.

Back