Newby

I met FajitaPete, Doc Wee Wee and his son yesterday. Pete seems to be a gentleman of high class and distinction. Doc Wee's boy is a fine young man. Doc Wee Wee seems to be exactly what you'd think he'd be. :)

After meeting ofb & Mae, I can't understand why she married him. He's a nice guy, but God wasn't very nice to him on looks. Mae is hot, & Ofb looks like a reject from a bad 70s Bigfoot movie.

The BC fans need to be commended. Not only do they support their boys, they somehow found the strength to overlook ofb's flaws (mental & physical) and allow him to cheer for the coyotes.
I have to point out that when Ofb was standing on the Throck side, BC picked up & Throck slowed a bit. He went back to the BC side, BC loses. Coincidence? I don't think so....

This pic was taken off a game camera around the Brownwood area. We also had a lion caught last week about 10 miles south of San Saba.

Attachments

• lion deer.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2,753
oldfat&bald":4r5ngx75 said:
I met FajitaPete, Doc Wee Wee and his son yesterday. Pete seems to be a gentleman of high class and distinction. Doc Wee's boy is a fine young man. Doc Wee Wee seems to be exactly what you'd think he'd be. :)

Looks like I fooled someone ;) - Actually I considered it a great day. I got to put faces with screen names and without exception they all were way different than what I expected. - Got to meet goob, OFB, Mae, whiskers, Smokey Joe but the best of all was to visit with Don Hardin. Now all I got to is to arrange to meet Granger . . .

Was nice to have someone to talk to on the drive back, especially some one that is knowledgeable about 6-man ball. Would have better if Pojo could had gotten up off his death bed and joined us. I tried to tell him a double 6-man day was powerful medicine. And between DocPeePee and me we needed at least 1 adult to try to keep us in line.

Here's another that was caught about 10 miles from me. DSW is reluctant to venture out at night ......
This one was 89" pads were 4" and weighed 125

Attachments

• sslion.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 364
Back