Newby

westexasflats":in2rwz87 said:
Had a dadgum big boar under my latter stand..didnt lean out far enough so when i released the bottom bow limb hit edge of seat.. sound like a shotgun went off, arrow went 'bout 8 inches under hog...anyone in the concho valley see a race-hoss pig cuttin 'cross ur ranch ,that be him, I'm still spittin' dirt he threw in my face when he left
Dim pigz iz purty fast critterz. I done seed won run faster dan a hoss.

Well Doc, you making home made chili & frito pies for supper tonight? Better do somthing special, bottom of the page says it's your wife's birthday.

CowboyP":2odsqajs said:
smokeyjoe53":2odsqajs said:
Maybe he'll take his bath earlier in the week.........
I took a shower Saturday. I don't have to take two in the same week do I?
Standing outside in the rain does not constitute a "shower". Besides Sunday starts a new week. Give her a break, take another..............

smokeyjoe53":2fldighn said:
CowboyP":2fldighn said:
smokeyjoe53":2fldighn said:
Maybe he'll take his bath earlier in the week.........
I took a shower Saturday. I don't have to take two in the same week do I?
Standing outside in the rain does not constitute a "shower". Besides Sunday starts a new week. Give her a break, take another..............
I used soap! If she reads this & I have to shower tonight, you'll be on my sh!t list!

CowboyP":2fq0rw3b said:
I heated some can chili to make fritopie for lunch. I'm not sure what I'm making for supper.
So you'll fix frito pie for yourself but not her? You better get to fryin some mountain oyster's or something special or your oyster's may go dry for a while.

I think I'll be ok. I offered to make her whatever she wanted, & even said I'd go to the store to get the stuff to make it.
I got lucky & didn't have to do either. :)

CowboyP":1m44gfl4 said:
I think I'll be ok. I offered to make her whatever she wanted, & even said I'd go to the store to get the stuff to make it.
??? And you didn't go anyways? You know we woman rarely say what we mean!

mae08":21xbbxlx said:
CowboyP":21xbbxlx said:
This is why we dont argue just leave em be

smokeyjoe53":2lv3a3bu said:
That's why a lot of men have hearing impairments, we have learned to "tune out" most of what our wives say.......................

And per both my wife and mother, it d learned by all males at an early age......

mae08":34w5nglz said:
CowboyP":34w5nglz said:
I don't operate that way. My view is say what you mean & mean what you say. Give me straight answers, because I can't read your mind!!!!

A woman is rather simple, we want men to do nice things for us, but without our asking you too! The little things actually mean the most.. Like cleaning the kitchen without us asking for help or offering a massage... If you do the simple things, I bet your wife will show the same kindness in return.

Back