New Strawn coach?

You can't expand on statements. You will be censored.

To be fair, nobody is going to be actively monitoring and censoring every message that's posted on this site. Messages will still only be moderated if they violate the rules and are reported by another member. The one exception to this may be if I, or another moderator, happen to read the message and find it to be in violation of the rules.

So, if anyone doesn't want their messages censored, all they have to do is follow the rules. There aren't many and, again, I don't think they're too restrictive. I'd imagine these rules will only really affect less than 5% of the members who frequent these forums on a daily basis.

To be fair, nobody is going to be actively monitoring and censoring every message that's posted on this site. Messages will still only be moderated if they violate the rules and are reported by another member. The one exception to this may be if I, or another moderator, happen to read the message and find it to be in violation of the rules.

So, if anyone doesn't want their messages censored, all they have to do is follow the rules. There aren't many and, again, I don't think they're too restrictive. I'd imagine these rules will only really affect less than 5% of the members who frequent these forums on a daily basis.
Sounds good to me!

No need for speculation, the school will make an announcement when someone has been hired. As they say patience is a virtue.
Is Strawn looking to hire one or two coaches? Since both Coach Cervantes and Coach Rigdon are gone next fall, will the School Board hire one coach to cover both DC and basketball or hire two coaches?

Absolutely!!! Only a few members who come on just to bash schools or coaches. Glad to see rules put in place.

Still not a peep from Strawn on who they will hire as their DC… does lee have something up his sleeve or is he struggling on finding a coach? I think they’ve already filled the basketball coach position.

Still not a peep from Strawn on who they will hire as their DC… does lee have something up his sleeve or is he struggling on finding a coach? I think they’ve already filled the basketball coach position.
Was told by a local that they have a couple very good candidates they are interviewing. Buy you never know

Back