New Owl In Covington

C-Owls

11-man fan
Just heard there is a new Owl leading the Owls program here in Covington. Whats the word on this guy any ideas what we can expect?

If what I heard is true and Coach Ware is the new head coach, then you got yourself a good one. He is a good coach and a great guy.

C-Owls":19iimaid said:
So what happened to the guy that was there? They have gone through several coaches last few years will Ware stay???
The school board didn't renew Jones' contract. I have spoken to Ware. He intends to stay for awhile.

From what I've read on here and heard, it is true about the NEW WHOOT OWL at Covington.

Don't know the guy personally, but I do believe you guys are getting a pretty good coach/person.
I've followed him since his days at PD and Spur. He's been pretty successful.

Wonder Dog played for him several years ago, according to him, he believes in weights, conditioning, HARD WORK, PLAYING HARD.

I wish Covington the best. Maybe they can get a game with Orange Community Christian.

I heard Covington is letting him bring an asst as well. Don't know all the facts, but I HEARD it's his QB from his time at PD.
This would be a HUGE asset if it's true.

Too bad he can't bring his nephew (Tx Tech #15).
Played at PD his freshman year. Could only imagine if this guy would've stayed in 6-man for his Soph, Jr, Sr year.

People of Covington........ ENJOY....... YOU WILL HAVE FUN ON FRIDAY NIGHTS........ GUARANTEED

Had to post this..... #1 for Snyder....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QKLVfgHajg

Back