New Look for Schedules

Mike

Six-man master
Administrator
I've been looking at this for a while, but today I received a suggestion that I add scores to the schedules for games that have already been played. So, this evening I've made a change to the way schedules look. I had to move things around quite a bit to make it so all the data will fit, and still be viewable on mobile devices, but I think it is pretty good now.

Please note that this will only affect team specific schedules, and not the weekly schedules. For weekly scores, you can see the scores page.

If anyone else has any suggestions on how you think this site could be made better, please feel free to shoot me a private message at any time.

It is a really handy tool when looking at past history of an upcoming opponent.
I'm finding that it's a bit of a rabbit hole for me. I click a team, click another team, then another, and another...it's amazing I don't have any schedules memorized by now.

I'm finding that it's a bit of a rabbit hole for me. I click a team, click another team, then another, and another...it's amazing I don't have any schedules memorized by now.
To me that's the coolest part, especially when you have mutual opponents during a season, such as district, Of course scores don't always tell a full story but when looking at an opponents entire scores from a season it can provide a good bench mark as to their relative strength/weakness.

Back