New Charter School Association

freeagent

Six-man pro
I learned the other day there is a group, Texas Charter School Academic and Athletic League, that will be adding 6-man tackle football to its program.

They are based in Austin, and serve both elementary/middle and high schools. According to the website, they serve 79 schools in Houston, DFW, San Antonio, and the Rio Grande Valley.

In sports, they compete in volleyball, 6 man tackle football, flag football, cross country, basketball, soccer, track & field, softball, baseball and cheerleading. In academics, they have contests in math, spelling, chess, drama, geography, science and choir.

I have not talked with this group to find out how involved they are in six-man, but I get the idea that this may be their first year of the sport.

You’re right. Many members of the new TCSAAL are listed in the 2011-12 TEXAS SPORTS GUIDE. We need every school to UPDATE their entries for the 58th edition. We also want to make sure every varsity team in this league is included in the 2012-13 edition. So, Charter School Athletic Directors please email your contact info to me at [email protected] & I’ll make sure your coaches’ are included.

Thanks,
Carol

My name is coach holmes, immanuel lutheran school in giddings. I know you have a number of schools in your asdociation, and since you all are based in austin. I was wondering if y'all 6 man schedules are complete. We are looking for games on 8-29-2013, 10-3-2013 and 10-10-2013. We are a second year team not a lot of experience and small, but want to play. We hope that we can get atleast two home games, and willing to travel the othe date. Please let me knoe by email [email protected] or 210 386-9794. Thank you and God bless

TexasSportsGuideLady":2n56pr2h said:
You’re right. Many members of the new TCSAAL are listed in the 2011-12 TEXAS SPORTS GUIDE. We need every school to UPDATE their entries for the 58th edition. We also want to make sure every varsity team in this league is included in the 2012-13 edition. So, Charter School Athletic Directors please email your contact info to me at [email protected] & I’ll make sure your coaches’ are included.

Thanks,
Carol
MAN!
This chic never misses a shot!
I like that about her!

Actually,
I bet she's Hot!!

Back