never play scared

pojocrusader

11-man fan
It never ceases to amaze me how great players can get stuck with a coach who is adamant about refereeing the game from the sidelines. It teaches your kids to try and minipulate the system and win by any means. Granted the team that played us was getting scored on repeatedly, it turned into a sliding fest when they were on offense , With the other coach screaming that we are notorious for late hits.....NOT TRUE. the game swiftly turned into walking on pins and needles when challenging the passer if it was even close the flag was flying. Just saying Teach your players to win by heart and ability.

I am a fan of the victor , im just not a fan of making things personal . We won 64-13 in the first half but it should have been a lot closer by looking at our opponents size and abilities they could have played us alot tighter , but they just laid down and quit . and i feel bad for them

I say we take up a collection to:
A. Send pojocrusader to a net etiquette class on why posting in all caps is wrong
B. Buy him a new keyboard with the cap lock key disabled
C. Hire Guido to break a finger for each post that is in all caps

fajitapete":13m7bwll said:
A. Send pojocrusader to a net etiquette class on why posting in all caps is wrong

of course I didn't add the nuclear response . . .

never even crossed my mind,.......................ALL CAPS...................watch me change my ways ...................I am a chameleon

pojocrusader":3h6eqwoo said:
never even crossed my mind,.......................ALL CAPS...................watch me change my ways ...................I am a chameleon

Sweet bliss, so easy to read, I am impressed. . .

fajitapete":1c5ee0r2 said:
fajitapete":1c5ee0r2 said:

I'll contribute to the cause.

CowboyP":347j1wg3 said:
fajitapete":347j1wg3 said:
fajitapete":347j1wg3 said:

I'll contribute to the cause.
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!oh wait , your talking bout me? Ill take my toys and go home now.

Back