Need Games Weeks 1 through 6

KnightsCoach

11-man fan
Kingwood Covenant Prepatory has been approved for 6-Man (TAPPS DIVISION III) and we are looking to fill our first schedule. Please consider adding us to your schedule this year (Fall 2024) if you have availability. If you have questions or want to discuss, feel free to reach out at 832-788-9419. Coach Kennedy.

Kingwood Covenant Prepatory has been approved for 6-Man (TAPPS DIVISION III) and we are looking to fill our first schedule. Please consider adding us to your schedule this year (Fall 2024) if you have availability. If you have questions or want to discuss, feel free to reach out at 832-788-9419. Coach Kennedy.
Good morning Coach,
We need a home game on week 1. We are in San Antonio though. We have a great field and great kids. We are not a powerhouse and would be a good game. Please let me know. My email is [email protected].

Thanks,
Steven Yocham
The Winston School San Antonio

Good morning Coach,
We need a home game on week 1. We are in San Antonio though. We have a great field and great kids. We are not a powerhouse and would be a good game. Please let me know. My email is [email protected].

Thanks,
Steven Yocham
The Winston School San Antonio

Back