Open Irving The Highlands needs games! Weeks 1, 2 and 4 are open

Coach Hanlon

The Highlands School in Irving is in desperate need of 2 games. I currently have Weeks 1, 2 and 4 open. Week 4 was our BYE week, but my week 1 and week 2 opponents have dropped out due to low numbers. I need to fill 2 of those 3 dates. We have a field with lights and are willing to host 1 or both of the games. We can travel within a few hours for one of the games. At this point, I just need games!
Please contact Coach Sean Hanlon at 214-725-5287 if interested.
Thanks!

Coach Hanlon

Week 4 is filled.
Still need 1 more game either week 1 or week 2. Would prefer week 1, but if you need a game, please contact me.
Thanks!

Jacob

What school are you with and where are you located?
I'm the athletics director serving Grace Classical Christian academy. We are located in Granbury, Texas. I still have 09/02 & 09/16 open and we would need to travel to you. Please let me know if either of these work for you. 👍🏻

Coach Hanlon

I'm the athletics director serving Grace Classical Christian academy. We are located in Granbury, Texas. I still have 09/02 & 09/16 open and we would need to travel to you. Please let me know if either of these work for you. 👍🏻
I still have 9/2 open and can host. Please contact me on my cell at 214-725-5287 to discuss.
Thanks,