Name This Picture

Expert101

11-man fan
Otay,
Lets hear your suggestions:
186059990_adb2c4cd0b.jpg

Before anybody gets offended, it is a picture that was taken of a farmer in Serbia.

Their ain't no name for that picture and if Butch had me in one of those cages, when he let me out, I find the biggest whooping stick I could find and he better run faster than me.

Then Again it could be Called " Protecting My Woman" from rabid foxes, coons, coyotes or what ever creature that might want a bite out of you. LOL

OOPTY thats what usually happens when you go looking for love in a bar. That night they are the most beautiful women in the world and the next moring it's like "what did I do". So it's best to go to a Sixman Football game and that way what you see at the game is what you'll get forever if you choose, lol. But don't be surprised if she goes out and finds a whooping stick if you try to haul her in a tractor with a cage attached.

Well, why in the world would you ever let her out of the cage to whoop you??? Us men gotta use some brains when it comes to women and their whoopin sticks.

LOL you have a good point there. You know how us women can talk you guys into everything. Heres a little story to prove it. Butch and I were riding around his new lease and we came upon water in the road. He stopped the truck and said I don't think we can make and I said SURE we can. He thought about it a little longer and with reservation he decided to give it a try. Well guess what? Our truck sunk so deep we couldn't see the tires, lol its wasn't funny then but it is now. Poor Butch had to walk to a ranchers house to get a wench or some kind of tool that would pull. I was sitting in the truck thinking oh no were going to be here all week and no one will ever know. We were deep in the pasture. I decided to calm down, call on God for help, then here comes Butch. He took that little tool and wrapped it around a tiny mesquite tree because thats all there was to use. He told me when he started pulling with the tool to back up. So I'm nervous but I'm determined were going to get out of that dang hole. He said go and I put on the gas on full speed and didn't bulge. I looked back and Butch was covered solid in mud. He didn't get mad he just took a deep breath then said lets do it again. I tell all of you, that God was there and he made the truck go backwards to get out of the hole. That little tiny mesquite tree helped us out. He gets into the truck and looks at me and says "EVE THIS IS THE LAST TIME I LISTEN TO YOU" and went on to explain he knew how poor Adam felt. That day I would of been grateful for a tractor and a cage behind it with me locked in from my side of the door.

To finish the story. We pulled into a little carwash to get the mud off the truck. We were getting embarrassed over everyone looking at us. We get into the bay and I start praying " OH LORD PLEASE DON'T LET THE OWNER SHOW UP" lo and behold here comes the owner. The man shook his head back and forth and Butch said" She made me do it". If the owner of that car wash is reading this please accept my deepest apologies.

Back