Nachos

smokeyjoe53

Six-man pro
What are some of the more unique nacho combinations you have tried? Recently while working a 4H concession stand I was asked to top off a classic order of Concession Nachos (chips, PCB, Jalapenos) with chopped BBQ. Within a few minutes we were bombarded with the same order. We ran out of chips and started using Cheetos instead.
Amazing what people will try late at night.

SavannahSixManFan wrote:
> smokeyjoe53 for sixmanfootball.com Honorary Chef
As long as it is honorary I accept. Gettin' to old to cook for a bunch anymore. The BBQ Nachos came about after my DSW volunteered me to cook for our youth rodeo. She asked me Wednesday at lunch if I would; I said sure when is it, thinking I would have at least a week to get ready. As Ole Waylon sang, WRONG. It was for that weekend.
By the way I don't think I will ever cook another brisket. Boneless Shoulder Clod is the way to go. Less waste, less shrinkage and much better flavor.
Guess I better fire the pit up again. The Poster Child for Planned Parenthood (#1 son) just called to say he would be stopping by for lunch Friday and is bringing a "few" friends.

"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect."
Benny Hill

The pizza house of west has some awesome nachos. They are topped with pbc, shredded cheddar, Italian sausage, ground beef, lettuce, tomato, onion, and olives. They give you salsa, sour cream, and guacamole on the side. It's made on a 16 inch pizza pan

Back