MY TOP 5 DI !!!!!!

Aw come on. That's some pretty strong talk bout owning. Might be true, but how are we supposed to know without some information. You know Im far enough away to not ever get to see the coyotes.

Well, I heard that too. I just wanted it confirmed by someone who would know for sure. I hear your spreadback is pretty good too. I figure those guys from throck will have a fire lit below them before we see them.

All I can say is, I don't believe that the Greyhounds are going to need any more fire lit under them than they already have to take care of just about any team that comes along. Like I said, they are big, strong, fast, and smart, and have coach Mike Reed at the helm. They have everything that they need to take care of D1.

Yew knowd, after thinkin' bout it and upon further review, I think I iz all wet on thiz. Scrimmages ain't games and don't reely mean a whole lot. The heat has done fried whut lil brain I got. Thiz may be the most wide open season in both divisions. Course, the fact I iz considerin' orderin' some of them pajamer jeans off the tv may mean that I don't knowd whut I am talkin' bout.

Back