Motley co vs Klondike

Well that was the first game of the season and Motley co only beat them by 16. Klondike has twin brothers who are pretty good but I believe motley co defense is very strong. they are only allowing 14 points per game while on offense MC is putting up 66 a game. I believe Klondike is allowing 23 while their offense is only putting up 54 a game
klondike does not have twin brothers, they have cousins and brothers one senior one freshman

I mean no disrespect towards Motley County in the slightest and know they have a good team as well. I watched the second half of Sterling City and Westbrook on Facebook and got the impression Westbrook took plays off against the Eagles and seemed lethargic at times. Mainly, it felt like Westbrook wanted the game to be in question late so they could come back and win in a dramatic fashion.

Even though Westbrook, especially #19, has the talent to win it all, I don't think it will happen if they think they can "toy" with high level opponents!
Probably the stupidest thing I've read on here in a long time. A team taking plays off to come back and win in dramatic fashion is just a disrespectful statement to WB. Down 15 at half and then down 23 in the third to come back and win was not "taking plays off" that was a damn good game...... also WB doesn't have a #19 who plays so guess you may wanna rewatch the film you so precariously eagle eyed for the rest of the world.
But like everyone else keep doubting them Wildcats, we like it.

Probably the stupidest thing I've read on here in a long time. A team taking plays off to come back and win in dramatic fashion is just a disrespectful statement to WB. Down 15 at half and then down 23 in the third to come back and win was not "taking plays off" that was a damn good game...... also WB doesn't have a #19 who plays so guess you may wanna rewatch the film you so precariously eagle eyed for the rest of the world.
No doubting WB on this side. Hopefully things work out good this weekend and it’s WB and May for state but first thing first gotta get past a tough Abbott team. Rest assured we will not be taking Abbott lightly and if WB and May both make it that would make for a great game. One week at time tho. Good luck

No doubting WB on this side. Hopefully things work out good this weekend and it’s WB and May for state but first thing first gotta get past a tough Abbott team. Rest assured we will not be taking Abbott lightly and if WB and May both make it that would make for a great game. One week at time tho. Good luck
WB isn't taking Happy lightly either. We know they are a solid program and they haven't made it this far being lucky, will be a great game. Hopefully our boys can get the win Tomorrow night and then look towards State.
One game at a time boys, one game at a time.

Good, I wanted to light a fire under Westbrook's rear and am shocked it took so long for someone to respond to me. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Westbrook could have beaten Sterling City by more if they had more of a killer instinct. Regardless of whether a team wins or loses, I want to see them play hard. Those boys from Sterling City really wanted it!

Good, I wanted to light a fire under Westbrook's rear and am shocked it took so long for someone to respond to me. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Westbrook could have beaten Sterling City by more if they had more of a killer instinct. Regardless of whether a team wins or loses, I want to see them play hard. Those boys from Sterling City really wanted it!
Sorry it took so long, been working and trying to hold my tongue from getting too involved in some of the ridiculousness that gets posted on here.
WB will be ready for Friday, SC is done and we look ahead not behind. I always say it...
One game at a time boys, one game at a time

Sorry it took so long, been working and trying to hold my tongue from getting too involved in some of the ridiculousness that gets posted on here.
WB will be ready for Friday, SC is done and we look ahead not behind. I always say it...
One game at a time boys, one game at a time
While I apologize if you felt like I was "ridiculous," I just want to see young men get the most out of their potential, including Westbrook. Maybe my "eagle eye" let me down, but please know I have no ill will towards anyone involved with Westbrook ISD.

Back