Motley co vs Klondike

No sarcasm I have not seen MC play I’m just relying on Fridaynights input on the team and yours occasionally. Plus they already beat Westbrook and Tebow said Westbrook was one of the best teams he’s ever saw. It’s easy to not covey the right tone through texting/messages.
10-4 that's my bad!

So your telling me Tebowtime said Westbrook was one of the most athletic teams he has ever seen and MC beat them bloody. Man oh man that says a lot about what MC is hiding besides you shedding light on it. Appreciate that. Straight stacked at every position. Do you know anything about the cougars?.?
I mean no disrespect towards Motley County in the slightest and know they have a good team as well. I watched the second half of Sterling City and Westbrook on Facebook and got the impression Westbrook took plays off against the Eagles and seemed lethargic at times. Mainly, it felt like Westbrook wanted the game to be in question late so they could come back and win in a dramatic fashion.

Even though Westbrook, especially #19, has the talent to win it all, I don't think it will happen if they think they can "toy" with high level opponents!

I mean no disrespect towards Motley County in the slightest and know they have a good team as well. I watched the second half of Sterling City and Westbrook on Facebook and got the impression Westbrook took plays off against the Eagles and seemed lethargic at times. Mainly, it felt like Westbrook wanted the game to be in question late so they could come back and win in a dramatic fashion.

Even though Westbrook, especially #19, has the talent to win it all, I don't think it will happen if they think they can "toy" with high level opponents!
I didn’t see the game and know nothing of it but I just find it extremely hard to believe that concept. Toying with opponents especially the defending champ. Maybe your right.

I didn’t see the game and know nothing of it but I just find it extremely hard to believe that concept. Toying with opponents especially the defending champ. Maybe your right.
They are very talented but not very serious. Personally, I was hoping Sterling City would beat them.

For what is worth, I am going to pick against Westbrook next week in the game.

They are very talented but not very serious. Personally, I was hoping Sterling City would beat them.

For what is worth, I am going to pick against Westbrook next week in the game.
How does one tell that they are not very serious?.? Just by watching a second half of a game against the defending champs and looking tired from a highly contested game? No disrespect but that’s an eagle eye if I ever saw one.

Notice the topic says MC vs Klondike, anybody got any hope for the Cougars? I also wanna give a shout out to coach perryman and the Happy Cowboys! Coach Perryman and the Cowboys lost to Springlake Earth, lost to Valley in district. He got his Cowboys prepared during the playoffs and beat both those teams when it counted. Congrats to Coach Perryman and Happy for making the semifinals!! A state champ from 07 and a MC alumni!! Goodluck to you and the Cowboys against Westbrook! MC is rooting for the Happy Cowboys in this one!

and I sense a bit of sarcasm in this statement but stacked at every position, maybe not but definitely a group of disciplined seniors on an unfinished mission that dates back 3 yrs!
Between Covid and Jake Richard's finger last year that was kind of an exception. But like you said, they are on a 3 year mission. They will likely steamroll into AT&T. Congrat's to them on an outstanding season thus far.

if klondike plays perfect and motley county plays just horrible we'll see 4 qtrs. unfortunately for klondike the worst game for MC so far was jayton in district and even that didnt last but the first 2 qtrs and it was tied 36 to 36. Then Jayton got murdered in the 3rd and half the 4th. All I can say is good luck to the Cougars! their gonna need it.

Back