Motley co vs Klondike

After watching motley co vs jayton last night. Motley co defense will shutdown Klondike offense and I don't think Klondike defense will be a match for motley county offense. Im saying motley co 76 to 14

I'm not really sure but motley co hasn't really seen onside kicks. We shall see on Thursday December 2 at 7pm
Well you better get more info they could have that special sauce onside kick even a matador wouldn’t see coming. Haven’t heard anything of the cougars this year but seem to be peaking perfectly.

So your telling me Tebowtime said Westbrook was one of the most athletic teams he has ever seen and MC beat them bloody. Man oh man that says a lot about what MC is hiding besides you shedding light on it. Appreciate that. Straight stacked at every position. Do you know anything about the cougars?.?

So your telling me Tebowtime said Westbrook was one of the most athletic teams he has ever seen and MC beat them bloody. Man oh man that says a lot about what MC is hiding besides you shedding light on it. Appreciate that. Straight stacked at every position. Do you know anything about the cougars?.?
Well that was the first game of the season and Motley co only beat them by 16. Klondike has twin brothers who are pretty good but I believe motley co defense is very strong. they are only allowing 14 points per game while on offense MC is putting up 66 a game. I believe Klondike is allowing 23 while their offense is only putting up 54 a game

yeah, seen them play twice. against groom and whittharel. not trying to be funny but MC has to have a terrible night and cougars have to have a night of perfection to beat MC!

and I sense a bit of sarcasm in this statement but stacked at every position, maybe not but definitely a group of disciplined seniors on an unfinished mission that dates back 3 yrs!

yeah, seen them play twice. against groom and whittharel. not trying to be funny but MC has to have a terrible night and cougars have to have a night of perfection to beat MC!
Motley co offense is a well oiled machine. They will run behind their offense o line and their QB can sling it. On defense they make stops and take away the ball

and I sense a bit of sarcasm in this statement but stacked at every position, maybe not but definitely a group of disciplined seniors on an unfinished mission that dates back 3 yrs!
No sarcasm I have not seen MC play I’m just relying on Fridaynights input on the team and yours occasionally. Plus they already beat Westbrook and Tebow said Westbrook was one of the best teams he’s ever saw. It’s easy to not covey the right tone through texting/messages.

Back