Motley co vs jayton nov 5th for district championship

😂 you know exactly what I mean, since 2001 they've been to the big dance 11 times and won 9!! been 7 times since 2010 and only lost 1!those yrs being in division 2. Natural home grown talent? I believe that about like I believe Biden got 81 million votes. I know you'll probably come back with an argument of denial but for me I'm a numbers guy and no arguement you present will change my mind. the numbers speak for themselves.
No. I still do not know exactly what you mean. If Richland Springs is breaching or has breached any UIL rules (for "recruiting" or otherwise), it would be incumbent upon the UIL to investigate and adjudicate such matters. Being in the limelight with 9 State Titles to date, it would be very difficult if not impossible for Richland to conceal any recruiting schemes. Can you produce any evidence of Richland Springs' purported recruiting, past or present?

We do agree on one thing. No way in hell did joe biden receive 81 million votes. Let's go Brandon !

I should also mention that numbers are only altered by a human once, during the pre-season rankings. After that, everything is left up to the machine. I'm not sure how much the starting point factors in this late in the season, but I can play around with it a bit this evening and find out. I'm actually quite curious about that myself now.
I noticed on October 14 that you had Richland Springs ranked # 9 (Week 7 rankings). With a rating of 317.45. As you are aware, you have Richland currently ranked # 3. I'm curious. Why the huge variant in a short amount of time ? At this point in time, Dave Campbell and MaxPreps also have them ranked 3rd.

I noticed on October 14 that you had Richland Springs ranked # 9 (Week 7 rankings). With a rating of 317.45. As you are aware, you have Richland currently ranked # 3. I'm curious. Why the huge variant in a short amount of time ?

I think their sudden jump between week 7 and week 8, which is really the only week with a large jump, had more to do with FWCC's win over a higher ranked 5-0 Baird more than anything. The points that Richland Springs got for beating them increased because FWCC's rank increased. Since then their point increases have been slight each week, but enough to get them into 3rd. If you notice at week 8, there are only 2 points separating 5th and 3rd so it wouldn't have taken much to make a move from there.

What I find to be more odd is why Richland Springs is still ranked under FWCC even though they beat them.

Ok, I'm guilty of derailing this thread too, but let's try to get this one back on track, please. Any more talk specifically about rankings could happen here:

So, how about those Matadors and Jaybirds squaring up this week?!?

Ok, I'm guilty of derailing this thread too, but let's try to get this one back on track, please. Any more talk specifically about rankings could happen here:

So, how about those Matadors and Jaybirds squaring up this week?!?
It's going to be a great game. I believe motley co will win by 2+ TDs

Back