Motley co vs follett

I can name 5 D2 backs better than the kid from MC
1. Hodgkins- Strawn
2. Villanueva- Strawn
3. Whitfield - Iredell
4. Davis - Oakwood
5. Green- Calvert
And you’ll say, none of them broke any records... and I’ll say none of them played as soft as a schedule as MC, and their offenses spread the ball around a lot more. Not knocking the kid, he had an amazing season and he should be very proud of the record he holds. The entire MC team should be very proud as they had a heck of a season.

And as for you personally 6manfootball2213, you should worry about packing up and traveling to basketball games now, good luck with that. How good is MC at hoops? Maybe they have the best point guard in the state too...

I will say that Motley Co's schedule was a tough one for them bc they played 7 playoff teams and solid teams Spur and Knox City who would make the playoffs in a lot of other districts. Most were solid DI schools. And given the fact that MC had I think 10 freshman on the roster and several sophomores...ya their schedule was a solid one...not a cake walk for them or many other DII teams

Follett executed to perfection on offense and did a great job containing the MC back. Impressive to watch! Jayton will be another tough one

6manfootball2213":1r20jj09 said:
If yall make it to state yall most likely get McLean with yall won't be able to stop them. So good luck with ya'll that
1.McLean will not be able to stop Milford, Ta’Ron and co will score at will. Like I’ve said in the past, GOODLUCK trying to contain Ta’Ron and keeping up with the track team that surrounds him.
2. There’s a couple players on Milford’s team who feel like McLean or Ben Crocket hasn’t proved anything, and they are going to hit him, and hit him hard. Milford’s D Line is nasty! Big ole boys and physical, we’ll be ready.

Leman Saunders":2eo26iad said:
I will say that Motley Co's schedule was a tough one for them bc they played 7 playoff teams and solid teams Spur and Knox City who would make the playoffs in a lot of other districts. Most were solid DI schools. And given the fact that MC had I think 10 freshman on the roster and several sophomores...ya their schedule was a solid one...not a cake walk for them or many other DII teams
That’s fair, I agree McLean was a solid good team, round 3 is normally the time when good teams are eliminated and elite teams separate themselves. If MC is that young and already getting round 3 experience, watch out for them in years to come.

MilfordInsider":28z98hln said:
6manfootball2213":28z98hln said:
If yall make it to state yall most likely get McLean with yall won't be able to stop them. So good luck with ya'll that
1.McLean will not be able to stop Milford, Ta’Ron and co will score at will. Like I’ve said in the past, GOODLUCK trying to contain Ta’Ron and keeping up with the track team that surrounds him.
2. There’s a couple players on Milford’s team who feel like McLean or Ben Crocket hasn’t proved anything, and they are going to hit him, and hit him hard. Milford’s D Line is nasty! Big ole boys and physical, we’ll be ready.
It'll be McLean's closest game this year but that's not saying much. McLean by at least 3 scores

MilfordInsider":3w036w5w said:
Gunslinger have you seen Ta’Ron play?
Everyone has seen Ta'Ron play, and everyone knows that Milford isn't disciplined enough to compete with a good physical team. Milford got beat by strawn, and well we all know how strawn did against Mclean. Mclean by 4+ touchdowns. #RollTigers

MilfordInsider":249r6lp5 said:
6manfootball2213":249r6lp5 said:
MILFORDINSIDER NEWS FLASH---- MILFORD WIN STATE SIXMAN CHAMPIOSHIP "THREE WEEKS EARLY"----you guys have more magic acts than Penn & Teller On TV, all this week your team had the flu, then drizzling do-do's and now your getting ready for the State Championship. Oh wait I guess you will skip the next two rounds and go ahead play the State Championship by yourself in Milford Stadium.

No one on Milford’s team has the flu lol. That was a rumor not posted by me. Yes I’m crowning Milford D1 state champs, don’t like it? Tell someone to beat Milford... my boys will be in Arlington in a couple of weeks wearing gold medals. Hope to see you there.

MilfordInsider":1hb0hbaj said:
No one on Milford’s team has the flu lol. That was a rumor not posted by me. Yes I’m crowning Milford D1 state champs, don’t like it? Tell someone to beat Milford... my boys will be in Arlington in a couple of weeks wearing gold medals. Hope to see you there.
What makes you believe you can beat Mclean? Like honestly? You don't even have a decent player they are all average. #Rollingtothebasketballgym

footballfan10113":rlsnphdh said:
MilfordInsider":rlsnphdh said:
What makes you believe you can beat Mclean? Like honestly? You don't even have a decent player they are all average. #Rollingtothebasketballgym
I have to agree with footballfan10113 on the fact that Milford will be #Rollingtothebasketballgym

I saw TaRon play, and the kid is outstanding. No doubt about it. I’ve only watched McLeab play Strawn, but if TaRon and company decide to hit the Crockett kid, they better eat their Wheaties because he was a noticeably stouter kid than TaRon against Strawn.

footballfan10113":rwb30q7z said:
MilfordInsider":rwb30q7z said:
Honestly what makes me believe Milford can beat McLean? I believe that Milford will beat McLean because Milford is just as physical as any team in the state. The knock on Milford used to be, “Bully them, run it down their throat, they won’t tackle, their soft.” Thats just not the case anymore, these Milford boys are big, they are
the fastest team in the state. Milford has the best Offensive and Defensive player in the state. Milford has all the big game experience. McLean hasn’t seen anything like Milford, these Milford boys have seen Cade Ramsey, Walker Tippie, Robert Robuck, Wyatt Young, big strong runningbacks who run hard... been there done that before. Handed them all an L. You can bet the farm on McLean if you want to, but you’d lose all your stock.

Back