Motley co vs anton

It will be a much better game than the spread. I wish I could be at the game. I also thing the borden county/ garden city game will be a great game.

Tell me how the MC kids are not athletic. MC running back is 3000+ rushing and over 65 TD and the QB has over 1000 in passing. Our defense is made up of 3 freshman one jr and 2 SR. Yeah our defense is allowing points. But the other team aren't stopping MC offense

6manfootball2213":1gucke0l said:
Tell me how the MC kids are not athletic. MC running back is 3000+ rushing and over 65 TD and the QB has over 1000 in passing. Our defense is made up of 3 freshman one jr and 2 SR. Yeah our defense is allowing points. But the other team aren't stopping MC offense

I never said they aren’t athletic. But they don’t have the stars one would expect on a top 5 team. D2 is down this year, and I think Bigham’s coaching could take the Matadors all the way.

6manfootball2213":3smxs6jw said:
Huh motley co dont have stars. RB 3000 yards and 65 TDs. freshman QB 1000 yards passing. Our other RB can come in and score also

I mean they’re talented kids! They just aren’t the elite athletes schools like Strawn, Milford, and McLean have.

Its going to be a shootout. If they can't stop motley co two running backs then its going to be a long night for follett. And didn't you tell me Jayton couldn't beat blackwell

6manfootball2213":3mvglzz0 said:
Its going to be a shootout. If they can't stop motley co two running backs then its going to be a long night for follett. And didn't you tell me Jayton couldn't beat blackwell

I’m not sure if you’re referring to me, but no, I haven’t commented on the Jayton/ Blackwell match up as I have seen neither team play.

Back