Most Anticipated Games of 2022

I've got Jayton/Balmorhea vs RS in the finals unless Rigdon and Ethridge actually go to Benjamin. From what I've heard, no contract has been signed by both Rigdon or Ethridge yet... So to me, the best teams would be RS, Loraine, Jayton and Benjamin (with Paducah looking from the outside in!) They're only losing 1 starter from what I've heard. Their new coach is going to be extremely happy with the talent and speed they have if he can keep them disciplined and working.

I've got Jayton/Balmorhea vs RS in the finals unless Rigdon and Ethridge actually go to Benjamin. From what I've heard, no contract has been signed by both Rigdon or Ethridge yet... So to me, the best teams would be RS, Loraine, Jayton and Benjamin (with Paducah looking from the outside in!) They're only losing 1 starter from what I've heard. Their new coach is going to be extremely happy with the talent and speed they have if he can keep them disciplined and working.
They have both signed and are only waiting for houses to be ready

Why do you think Paducah is a better situation or roster? Benjamin has two signed contracts.
Never said that, just said Paducah has 5/5 returning with loads of speed and experience. I personally would like to see Benjamin have Rigdon, Ethridge and everyone they're returning which I believe is also 5/5. I was implying Paducah is a hot spot right now and they shouldn't be taken lightly, especially in D2.

Never said that, just said Paducah has 5/5 returning with loads of speed and experience. I was implying Paducah is a hot spot right now and they shouldn't be taken lightly, especially in D2.
Paducah seems to be loaded with athletes every year, not just a “flash in the pan” group once in a great while. I would think Paducah would be a place for a good coach with a multi year plan to go.

Paducah seems to be loaded with athletes every year, not just a “flash in the pan” group once in a great while. I would think Paducah would be a place for a good coach with a multi year plan to go.
York was there for awhile and underachieved in my opinion with all that talent. Though, he did have extremely tough schedules every year he was there. They should be a serious threat next season in D2, especially if they get a coach that shows them discipline and how to win with class. Show up to practice everyday and work hard. Thats the only way Paducah could possibly win a championship. Cant rely on athleticism every year...

Strawn can always check moved for athletic purposes. Just because you take a new job at another district doesn't automatically make your kid eligible.

Back