Milford Vs Crowell

Don’t sleep on Crowell, while they may be a tad down from last year, Skyler Hayes is filling the shoes of his brother considerably well, granted they are missing great receivers from years past. I see this one going the whole game, but milford comes out on top.

You never know to expect from Crowell. They got 45ed by Happy last year and then put up 62 against Richland in the playoffs. I do know that Crowell always gets up for the big games. I also know my Bulldogs won't back down to anyone. Can't wait for Friday!!!

MilfordInsider":2l3dljwd said:
You never know to expect from Crowell. They got 45ed by Happy last year and then put up 62 against Richland in the playoffs. I do know that Crowell always gets up for the big games. I also know my Bulldogs won't back down to anyone. Can't wait for Friday!!!
It’ll be a fun one to watch, that’s for sure!

If the schedules are still correct and no one cancelled this is a double header.
What used to be called the Super Bowl of Six Man, Gordon vs Strawn is scheduled for 7:30 in that venue that evening. It might not be that super this year.
Considering the early game though it is an opportunity for those not too far away to see some pretty good football teams perform. Might be worth using a couple of vacation hours and leaving work at 3:00.

I'll take Crowell simply because their fans aren't liberal BLM advocates. (Nobody in Central TX. likes them) sorry kids, your fans ruin your reputation before your games.

Cougarfan13":3vl3n4n8 said:
I'll take Crowell simply because their fans aren't liberal BLM advocates. (Nobody in Central TX. likes them) sorry kids, your fans ruin your reputation before your games.

Just let them settle it on the field don't bring any of that to the discussion board. That's why the website is called sixmanfootball.com. Lets talk football!

I think this one will turn into an old fashion barn burner! I believe in my dogs but I'm not even sure what to expect. How many points? How many pass yards? Who can get a stop or two? This one will be an exciting treat to watch no doubt.

Yeah let's talk football because Cougarfan13 you don't want to go there.... This is a football site. Now I do believe this Friday nights game will be a great one. And I have already put in to get off so I can make. Two fine football programs hitting the field under Friday night lights... Can't get any better than that

I don't believe there is that big of a gap between both these teams. Can't wait to see both these teams in action. Hope the weather doesn't get to milford. 5pm game is a little early.

I have said it once and I will say it again. MILFORD IS TOO FAST. These boys can run! You blink and you will miss them . I don't see Crowell being able to stop Milford, and I do believe this milford team has defensive game changers. I see Milford pulling away from Crowell in the second half and see them winning by +30.

I cant wait for this game! I wont go into why I expect it to be so entertaining... but I'm just gonna be sitting back and eating my popcorn as the game unfolds! And then its followed up by the Gordon Strawn game! Thats a good night of football as far as I am concerned.

Back