Milford Rolls On!

Last year they said we had to beat Richland Springs to earn their respect. We 45ed em and they still find a way to disrespect us. Milford has only lost 2 football games since 2016, I may be wrong but I don’t think anyone else has fewer losses than that in time frame. Say what you want about Milford, but we win football games. Back to back regional champs baby!!! #SeeYaAtAT&T

TheGoat97":1ekt9gn4 said:
What do we have to do to earn some respect lol?
Personally I thought Milford would win by a bigger margin! Union Hill was better than Milford expected no doubt. Milford will have to play better to beat McLean. You need to get your team jacked up a little bit!

I agree Milford will have to play better to beat McLean... but that’s the scary thing about Milford, we’re going into the 4th round and we still haven’t peaked yet. These boys still have another level they can’t tap into and that’s dangerous.

TheGoat97":1f9y4b8r said:
Missed extra points hurt us a little bit.. Hopefully Taron is 100% next week!

Does he still have diarreah from the flu? Otherwise they would have dominated Union Hill?

13 points is not domination in sixman football. It's three plays away from getting beat. Milford gets Leaky next week. I'd be surprised if Milford doesn't end Leaky's Cinderella second year in sixman season. Congrat's to them on a great run and future prospects.

MilfordInsider":17057cf8 said:
Milford was up 45-16 at one point... in a game they were picked to lose by 24. That seems pretty dominant to me.

And over on Sixmania, they had Milford favored by 14. The system here on this site is flawed and to be quite honest, a big freaking joke at times.

Union hill did score with 16 seconds left to make it closer but the game was never really in doubt.
UH played a good game and especially #21, he is about the toughest runner I have seen this year.
One step closer.

I have nothing but respect for the young men of UH... Respectable young men all 4quarters. Both teams just played their game. Good luck to UH on future seasons...

Ares":1bp5afu5 said:
MilfordInsider":1bp5afu5 said:
Milford was up 45-16 at one point... in a game they were picked to lose by 24. That seems pretty dominant to me.

And over on Sixmania, they had Milford favored by 14. The system here on this site is flawed and to be quite honest, a big freaking joke at times.
I appreciate the acknowledgment that our system was accurate, but there is no reason to bash on Granger's. He is a respected friend, and has been doing this a long time.

Personally...I want to see Milford and McLean both win this week! Now, that is saying a lot considering I am from the West Texas area and support any team from there. Still, if Garden City goes down (which I think they will in a very close game) I will not be torn up about it. Why? I finally want to see how nervous MiflordInsider is the week before the game in AT&T stadium! ROFLMAO!

Back