Milford Bulldogs

L.ESSARY

11-man fan
Congrats to the Milford Bulldogs on their win over Newcastle and advancing to the State Finals. You guys have been underated all year and havnt received much appreciation on this site. Will do fine as the underdogs, just remember nobody can rank or rate the heart of this team. Go Bulldogs!!!!

Fortunate enough to see the second half of last nights game. Very hard fought victory for Milford congrats to those kids coaches and school. Good luck

Congrats to the Milford Bulldogs--listened to the game online--very hard-fought game. Was wondering if anyone was even going to mention the game on six man--very bizarre that board was totally quiet re the game!!! Way to go bulldogs!

Yes Congrats Milford! I for one was very impressed by the Bulldogs Monday. #5 had one of the best INT's and return for a TD I have ever seen. And #4 should be considered in the discussion of Great Milford players I'd say.

I was lucky enough to see the second half of mondays game.... Milford has a great TEAM. Congrats to the players coaches and school Good Luck Saturday

For some reason or another we(Milford) have always not gotten the respect our young men have earned over the years... We have been top contenders year after year.... Our players always go out and give 110%...You never hear of them being dirty players etc.... I am so proud of these young men.... They have been part of the previous teams that have been so close to the championships they could smell it... But these guys pulled it together and got to the big dance.... Even though I want us to win BADLYYYYY.... Win or lose I am still proud of these young men.... And even though my son is training to be apart of the Sam Houston State Bearkats I will alwayyyyysss be bleed blue.... Let's go blue machine.... Keep proving the naysayers wrong....

I only got to see part of the 4th quarter on Monday, but what I saw was very impressive. You guys play with a lot of heart and as a team. I will be there cheering you guys on this Saturday. This is the year for the east!!!

thanks to all of those in the six man nation who have wished Milford good luck and recognizes what a great group of young men,coaches that we have..... Nothing like six-man football....

#4 J. Essary had a Uncle who was apart of that team also from his mom side also. Jacarvus has uncles from his father side of the family that played as well.

Back