Miles Austin and Tashard Choice

Miles Austin dropped 1 pass in the endzone, and also missed another that would have been a great catch,... but finished the day with 10 catches, 250 yards receiving (cowboy record) and 2 touchdowns....

I have both Tashard Choice and Marion Barber in my fantasy league. I left Choice on the bench in favor of Barber Sunday. It was a very bad move on my part. I think Barber's leg was still bothering him.

The Cowboys are going to have to get a real QB before they will realize Austin's true potential.

Barber hurt my fantasy team last week too...Wonder if there was anyone who started Austin on their team last week??....Austin has potential, but has to be more consistent. He has had big plays in the past too, but not on a consistent basis. Is it his fault? Romo's fault? or Coaching? My guess is all three......

I actually picked him up to fill in for a bye week I had for one of my receivers in one of my leagues.... I thought with Williams out, he would get a couple opportunities, but I had no idea... He ended up getting me 37pts... Crazy day!!

Aww...Austin was the one that could catch. He played his heart out and has great hands. I for one think he should start every game. Choice had some great runs and can cut on a dime. My oppinion is that Flozel Adams should take a few plays off and try to figure out the snap count and even though Phillips had a dad that was a great coach doesn't mean that he is one. Fire Phillips and Flozel and hire Gruden and any back up that will take Flozel Adams place.

As long as ones owns the Cowboys, we will never have another great coach. It is evident that Corky has no control over these guys. Absolutely no discipline whatsoever. He's not nearly as bad as OU Barry was, but Phillips don't have half the team talent that Switzer did.

I think Gruden would be a great coach for the Cowboys, but there is no way he would work for Jerry Jones. We are stuck with crap coaches until Jerry dies, or he sells the team.

NOOOOO to Gruden!!!

Cowher and Shanahan would be much better choices but again could they coach for Jones...

Garrett and Phillips both need to go...how many screens have we thrown this year? And who throws fades on goalline when your averaging 7 yards per carry?

Crayton gots to go....1. Williams, 2. Austin, 3. Hurd

Runningbacks: Jones start (when healthy), Choice thirddown back, Barber 4th quarter and goallineback.

Start fining the OL $10,000 for every penalty

In the offseason sign some secondary, OL, and a true #1 reciever

There problems solved!! ;-)

Ricky Bobby":rg177kjc said:
NOOOOO to Gruden!!!

Cowher and Shanahan would be much better choices but again could they coach for Jones...

Garrett and Phillips both need to go...how many screens have we thrown this year? And who throws fades on goalline when your averaging 7 yards per carry?

Crayton gots to go....1. Williams, 2. Austin, 3. Hurd

Runningbacks: Jones start (when healthy), Choice thirddown back, Barber 4th quarter and goallineback.

Start fining the OL $10,000 for every penalty

In the offseason sign some secondary, OL, and a true #1 reciever

There problems solved!! ;-)

Hey Ricky Bobby loved your movie, especially the scene where your kids had a heart-to-heart talk with Grandpa at the table........I like Felix, but dont think he could ever be a starting back, too injury prone. You cant not play Barber until the 4th quarter, he is too good for that too. But I agree, his touches need to be limited. Let Choice and Barber share carries with Felix the 3rd down back......I dont want to admit it, but I was one of the MANY fans who was kinda hoping for a loss to the Chiefs so Jerry would have too much pressure on him not to get rid of Yuck Yuck. Shannahan and Cower would be my choices, but DOUBT Cower would even consider it. Gruden would be ok IF he had GOOD coaches behind him. Gruden would definetly let Romo know when he screwed up.....Unfortunately I think all of this talk is a mute point until the summer because I dont believe Jones has the COJONES to do the right thing now.

I like Gruden. He's the only one of the three (Calahan and Cower) who has worked for a mentally challenged, power hungry owner before.

Besides, I couldn't stand looking at Cower's ginormous chin for the next 3 years. The guy needs surgery.

The chin and the drool when he gets mad.. :cry: Almost makes me sick watching him. I have been a Gruden fan for awhile and was hoping by some magical equation that he would get the coaching job at Dallas. The offensive line looks to me to be giving Romo more time than he is use to. There shouldn't be an excuse at the pro level to have as many stupid penalties as Adams has had. I know he is a beast but to many years under his belt and seems to get slower every year!! Half the time he doesn't even get out of his stance until it's to late.

Back