Menard

Welcome, Menard ISD! The misnomer about 11 man teams dropping into 6 man is that they will automatically be more successful. Not necessarily true. It is football, yes, but an entirely different kind of football on several spectrums. Ranger is getting a nice taste of how competitive 6 man can be. This isn't meant to be a negative post at all, just a post that makes note of the respect of how difficult and competitive the 6 man level is in this state.

Welcome, Menard ISD! The misnomer about 11 man teams dropping into 6 man is that they will automatically be more successful. Not necessarily true. It is football, yes, but an entirely different kind of football on several spectrums. Ranger is getting a nice taste of how competitive 6 man can be. This isn't meant to be a negative post at all, just a post that makes note of the respect of how difficult and competitive the 6 man level is in this state.
Not to be disrespectful at all. Not what I was trying to be. I love to watch 6 man. I have been an 11 man coach for a long time. I kind of want to give 6 man a try. Leakey was very successful going from 11 to 6 man in the recent past though.

Not to be disrespectful at all. Not what I was trying to be. I love to watch 6 man. I have been an 11 man coach for a long time. I kind of want to give 6 man a try. Leakey was very successful going from 11 to 6 man in the recent past though.
No disrespect at all. Hopefully, on this forum we can have open discussions that have both conflict and resolve without feelings being hurt. I didn't take what you posted as disrespect at all. I was just making a statement that I myself have been guilty of in the past.

Back