Mclean vs Milford

tdog5344

Six-man fan
Can't handle the other topic of this game and all of the B.S. lol. Just looking for score predictions.

I'll say

Mclean 68
Milford 43

Division I
Milford has FINALLY gotten over the hump (or better yet, finally out of D2). Jonesboro last year for the first half had the blue print on how to play the WEST. McLean is really good no doubt, but they are not the previous two Borden County teams. Milford wins a good one due to their Spread and believe it or not THIS MILFORD TEAM IS DIFFERENT THAN THE PAST TEAMS of Milford. They seem to be more in control and less stupid penalties.

Milford - 52
McLean - 44

Division II
This will be very low scoring, Follett will go with their methodical slow offensive pace. All I can say is Strawn better capitalize on EVERY offensive opportunity because THEY WILL BE LIMITED due to Follett's Offensive pace... Follett's offensive line is MASSIVE and they will come straight at Strawn, but I believe Strawn will make just enough plays to win a tight one.

Strawn - 42
Follett - 32

Strawn by whatever they want over Folliet they will let all players play once game is in hand Milford wins over McLean by 20 that smith kid will make it happen

Back