May vs Who?

GeneralTaters

11-man fan
I think it's a safe bet to say May will win thier bracket. Who knows though,

Dear God what about the other side. WV Crow Ira etc. That's gonna be a crazy scenario.

IMO in the end. Ira WV or Crowell VS May and May def looses against whoever.

I imagine that Coach Steele has enjoyed flying under the radar so far with all the talk being about the West side of the bracket. Keep on keeping on Tigers, and show your stuff! I'm aROOTIN' for you! Don't know if the old truck will make it all the way to Big D for the big game, but I'm behind you all the way!

C. La Transviejo":2it4iuue said:
I imagine that Coach Steele has enjoyed flying under the radar so far with all the talk being about the West side of the bracket. Keep on keeping on Tigers, and show your stuff! I'm aROOTIN' for you! Don't know if the old truck will make it all the way to Big D for the big game, but I'm behind you all the way!

If they make it hitch a ride.

GeneralTaters":3ka26y58 said:
I think it's a safe bet to say May will win thier bracket. Who knows though,

Dear God what about the other side. WV Crow Ira etc. That's gonna be a crazy scenario.

IMO in the end. Ira WV or Crowell VS May and May def looses against whoever.

May has played 8 teams who made it to the playoffs, with three still remaining in the playoffs. Each week we played a team in the top 15 with most being ranked higher before we played them except for Gustine, and Rising Star. Every team in our district had a winning season and I consider that district to be the toughest in the state. We beat good quality teams like Richland springs and Newcastle at there house. We were the underdogs to RS. I know what these young men are capable of and it has been a pleasure to watch them grow from 7th graders barely grasping the concepts to fulfilling there dream. I will not say May is going to state, or that we will win it all. I will say that if you get the chance to play the May Tigers win or lose when the game is over You will know that you were in a fight.

Back