May vs Abbott

I would urge you guys to tap the brakes just a little bit. It is true that on paper Abbott looks to have played the weaker schedule, however you don't go 13-0 and hold the other teams to that few points by being anyone's patsy! This is not the time to be taking anyone for granted. Just remember older folks like us are not the only ones that get on here and read these posts.

I would urge you guys to tap the brakes just a little bit. It is true that on paper Abbott looks to have played the weaker schedule, however you don't go 13-0 and hold the other teams to that few points by being anyone's patsy! This is not the time to be taking anyone for granted. Just remember older folks like us are not the only ones that get on here and read these posts.

I can assure you, Coach Steele and the Tigers are not taking Abbott lightly. Abbott has always played tough and they are very well coached. Schedules and rankings go out the window, especially this deep in the playoffs. I predict a good ball game, and pray for no injuries on either side!

After listening to the game against WV. I’m not sure Abbott can take down the Maystangs. Just to much mojo rolling right now. But just like Blum took down the juggernaut McLean and Abbott took down Crowell years back. Neither were thought to have a shot. I’m sure May is not looking ahead but there’s always a shot for the underdog.

So the Toy has May over Abbott by 19. I think it will be just a bit more but I’m ok with a 1 point win. My heart would probably disagree lol. I think May has had the toughest playoff schedule they’ve ever seen. Irion County Jonesboro and Water Valley are all top notch teams. Abbott is rt there too.

Those uber talented Calvert teams thought they would beat Abbott, and they were oh so wrong. I'm picking Abbott 30 to 29 in one of those classic Abbott vs. Calvert low scoring games!

Back