May Tigers

It's the May Tigers, always has been, always will be. The UIL gave their blessing so the matter should be given a rest. I think all the negative talk is just sour grapes. May is loaded with talent without the Brookesmith kid. Harrell, Halk, Salinas, Steele, and Steele is only a freshman. He's going to be giving opponents fits for 3 more years, Halk is a junior, one of the fastest kids I've ever seen in sixman. So let them pop off, make fun and whine, I'm enjoying this year!

So I wanna hear it if it’s the brookesmith tigers what did that kid do in brookesmith they havnt won anything
While I’m sure it’s all fine and dandy to be apart of the tiger clan. If the UI of L said it’s ok then it’s ok. The only ones probably with sour grapes are the actual mustangs. I thought I read last year were the said kid helped brookesmithe to their first district championship in like 30 years or close. That’s awesome if you ask me. I prefer Maystangs and not the Brookesmith tigers, only for this year of course. I do expect them to win it all this year.

While I’m sure it’s all fine and dandy to be apart of the tiger clan. If the UI of L said it’s ok then it’s ok. The only ones probably with sour grapes are the actual mustangs. I thought I read last year were the said kid helped brookesmithe to their first district championship in like 30 years or close. That’s awesome if you ask me. I prefer Maystangs and not the Brookesmith tigers, only for this year of course. I do expect them to win it all this year.
Fair enough, but like I already stated, he's just a small part of the May Tiger talent. Jonesboro found that out the hard way.....

Last edited:
Back