LSCS...Put ya $$ where ya mouth is....

cozmo cramer

11-man fan
All that talking about a weak schedule and so forth.....

I call out TYLER SANDERS, PANTHER20 and THE LIVING STONES FAITHFUL:

Waco Live Oak is looking for a week 7 game and you guys (LSCS) plays Bellville Faith;
Bellville has canceled two times this year:

IF BELLVILLE FAITH CANCELS, I WONDER IF LIVING STONES WILL PLAY WACO LIVE OAK:

Shows on ya website that Bellville Faith is scheduled to be your HOMECOMING GAME: What if they don't play:
WILL YOU PLAY WACO LIVE OAK :

NOW ITS TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP : PLAY THEM AND YOU WILL GET ALOT OF RESPECT, BECAUSE PLAYING HUMBLE LIFE AIN'T NO WAY TO EARN RESPECT:

Seeing how Bellville Faith has canceled two times. I would call Bellville and ask them how does their season look.
If they said bleak, I'd be on the phone with Live Oak.

I for one would love to see if Living Stones can put that high scoring machinevs. Live Oak> I may be wrong but I think Living Stones has 45ed all their opponents.
This would be a very good measuring stick for LSCS.

Now I for one have not seen Waco Live Oak but they are getting alot of attention here lately.

I'd make the trip to Alvin for this one

Kramer

Well I can say that I've seen Waco Live Oak (video vs. Pine Drive). It was sent to me in the mail.

I will say this much, looking at the video, This is a darn good Live Oak team. Pine Drive played with them for 3 qtrs then pretty much faded away in the 4th (looked like lack-of-conditioning) or the missing 3 starters took its toll.

I too would love to see living stones schedule Live Oak if Bellville Faith cancels, but I can tell by Living Stones scheduling, they won't play LIVE OAK....

My good ole' buddy from amarillo is trying to pad his WIN record by playing less competition...

Tell you what I will do:
1st Bellville cancels, and Living Stones plays Live Oak... THEY WILL HAVE MY UT-MOST RESPECT FOR FINALLY PLAYING SOMEONE GOOD.....Not teams like clear lake christian, humble life christian....
Here is your chance to prove the the world (or us www.sixmanfootball.com) viewers that YOU AINT SKEERED OF A LITTLE COMPETITION.... OR will you just duck them

So I want to see what my new friend PANTHER20 from Panther Creek has to say now... BECAUSE THERE IS A TEAM OUT THERE LOOKING FOR A GAME... DO YOU PLAY OR DO YOU PLAY OPPOSUM..

No Living Stones person has replied or voiced their opinion on this topic....

No Yung'en
No Panther20
No LSCSMOM
No LS#1N1934
No LSIplayweakteams
No .............NOT A WORD......

Just SILENCE

Did a little investigating and came up with the following info:

Living Stones
Offense 65 pts per game
Defense 18.4 pts per game
Rating 212.27
Rank #4

Live Oak
Offense 60.6 pts per game
Defense 17.6 pts per game
Rating 270
Rank #1

Grangers system shows a win by Live Oak by 58
270-212 = 58

Guess we all will have to sit on edges of our seats and hope Bellville Faith cancels so Living Stones can showcase their high octane offense vs. Live Oak......
I'm praying Bellville faith cancels, I want to see this one

As much as i would love to see this game happen, lscs will not schedule this. Live oak is actually good, therefore, lscs wont play them.

I hate to burst bubbles but I just found a flaw on my schedule here. I got the texas christian and bellville game mixed up.

I play texas christian week 7, oct. 15. Then bellville on week 8, oct 21.

I was really looking at schedules and found a mix up. I'm sorry guys. I know this is going to get me hammered more by wonderdog lol. I can't wait.

I apologize for the mistake though.

Yung'en,

If you have a district game, then you have a district game... Nothing no one can say or do about that.
I was hoping you guys would've played Waco Live Oak but you cant.

So no bashing from me on this one.....

What get's under my skin is when teams, coaches, players get on here and boast how good they are when they really ain't played anyone.
Same can be said for Pine Drive but I ain't read where no-one is boasting bout their record.
(kck did start a thread of still #1) ---- NOT ANY MORE.... I'm very suprised Ware ain't pulled that kid to the side and said, please don't do that... cause it just adds a larger target on pine drive... if that is a pine drive kid.

Tyler
please don't take this the wrong way but playing teams that are traditionally bad EVERY YEAR don't help your program or your kids and it doesn't sharpen your coaching skills.
When you have to go wits vs. (Geneva), (SA Town East), (Fred.), etc.. YOU ARE GOING TO BE BEHIND THE EIGHT BALL WITH YOUR PLAYERS AND YOUR COACHING AND EVEN YOUR ASSISTANT COACHES....

Like Ware sent to me in a private message when I asked him why did pine drive go play waco live oak and mess up their undefeated record. He replied back

0. PD is very good but we need to see how much depth pine drive really has vs. THE GOOD TEAMS
1. pre-season games mean nothing to him, look at Brenham, Dallas Covenant, Freddy schedules. they play GOOD Programs.
2. Find out my weaknesses from my players, who can play and who can't vs. Sr laden teams.
3. What plays work and what plays don't because vs. good talented teams, you can't run slow developing plays.
4. to sharpen his coaching wits
5. Main reason, we thought we had a good schedule going into the season with the teams scheduled but all of them other than Logos Prep lost alot of kids.

let me close by saying this:
You guys lscs is the LONE 5-0 team in the state that NO ONE FEARS PLAYING...
Most teams will fear Freddy and teams like that, but when a team looks at your 10-2 record for next year, their going to look at WHO YOU PLAYED AND SAY - THEIR RECORD IS DECEIVING BECAUSE OF THEIR SOFT SCHEDULE....

That's what I'm trying to get across no harm meant

Good luck Friday Night

W-Dog,
If you're going to quote me, PLEASE DO IT CORRECTLY...

I also said we need to lose a game (non-district) or before playoffs because my kids have gotten very laxed in practices.
Also said we don't look sharp because we honestly think we are #1 and no one is going to play us close.

This is the MAIN reason why we played Live Oak along with the other statements you posted.

Wonder Dog- What's your beef with Living Stones? You continually bash their program, their coach, and their schedule. What's up with that? Inquiring minds want to know. There is some history between you and Living Stones and you might as well share it since you can't let up.

I understand being a passionate supporter of a certain team or coach. But don't you think you've stepped over the line by calling out another team? There is difference between some friendly sparring with another team and what you are doing. What are your intentions by continually calling out Living Stones? Let them play their schedule, you play yours, or rather, Pine Drive plays theirs, and see what happens on October 7 and in the playoffs.

I have to give props to Coach Sanders for staying off the board and not replying. I guess he's trying to focus on coaching his team, mentoring his players and trying to have a successful season rather than this endless mud slinging.

WD- I love your enthusiasm for Div II. You always throw out some great commentary, and really keep the board rolling. Thanks!

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but here's the deal, it's pretty difficult to schedule in private schools and in particular Division II. You really never know who is going to be REALLY good. It's a constant flux of student population in small private schools. You make your schedule presumably in March/April/May, and you think a team may be strong, and they turn out to be not so much, or vica versa. Take us (Fulton) for example. While we've been a program on the rise for the last 2 years, nobody really would have thought we'd be 4-1 at this point. We did so losing our top rusher to an 11-man program. With that knowledge, someone may have plugged us into their schedule this season thinking we could be a good game to get some of their younger players some time. And given history, I wouldn't blame them. You also don't necessarily have a great idea of how good your team is going to be that early either. You have to schedule some teams you'll be at least competitive with, but at the same time put enough games on the schedule that will stretch your team to its limits. It's a fine line sometimes. Once your schedule is set, all you can do is play and have your team perform to its optimal level. Coach Sanders and his LS team have done that. I know one thing for sure...November is going to be an interesting month in Division II, and I'm sure LS will be a big part of that.

pup":amcq93mi said:
What are your intentions by continually calling out Living Stones? Let them play their schedule, you play yours, or rather, Pine Drive plays theirs, and see what happens on October 7 and in the playoffs.

I have to give props to Coach Sanders for staying off the board and not replying. I guess he's trying to focus on coaching his team, mentoring his players and trying to have a successful season rather than this endless mud slinging.

PUP Pine Drive has played their schedule and pretty much minded their own business. Anytime someone bashes LSCS Pine Drive name is thrown out. Again Pine Drive really dont care what LS schedule is or who they played. Props they are 5-0. If you look at a previous post PD name and schedule got mentioned by Yungen and Ware commented.

PD really dont need to sling mud. On the field the players rather walk the walk.. cause really talk is cheap...

Now what I will assure you is PD coaches are focused on one game at a time. Saturday PD has TX Christian.

Wonder Dog as far LS playing Waco Live ... Thats putting the cart before the horse. They have games this friday and OCT 7

i played at pine drive last year so i follow 6 man now. before than i had nothing to do with 6 man. i dont go there now so im not a player anymore. and i still believe we can win state.

You know, I think there might be some folks on this board who don't like my buddies at Living Stones. Somehow, I've figured out how to make buddies with everybody there and everybody at Pine Drive. Must be all them Dale Carnegie courses I haven't taken to win friends and influence people (although I do have a bunch of folks in T-CAL and now at Athens Christian Prep mad at me; go figure).

I really hate scheduling games during the season because it ruins plans .... and certainly, non-district games late in the year are bad news. Losing may not be conductive to a positive attitude going into the playoffs, and what good is a win ... especially if you get a major injury or some fool kid goes and does something stupid and earns an ejection and gets to sit out the next game (that's happened).

Just lots of things could happen, and most of 'em are bad.

Ain't 'cause I dont wanna have tough competition ... it's 'cause my goal is PLAYOFFS and sooner or later, you'll find some tough competition there anyway.

WWW32":2m5uy7d8 said:
pup, wonder dog, dogface...where is the feline representation?
Uhh, feline refers to cats, I believe you wanted canine in there. Not that it matters.....just useless drivel on my part.

Uhhh Smoky.
He understands the diff.
I believe he was intimating
"Where are the kat screen-names"?

(Go take your pill,
then come back).

Back